Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16% bf to fat to start cycle?

Erikk

i'm 5'11" @196, 16% BF cycle to be deca/sust/d-bol
should i come down a bit or go for it?
last cycle was light (200mg deca wk, 50mg androgel ed.) screwed up and gained about 5% fat.
thanks

You should go down to about 12% before starting or you will end up gaining more fat due to the high calories. It will also put more stress on your organs and joints...

Did you get the Androgel from your doctor? Im taking it now. It was prescribed to me but I feel as if it doesnt do much for me. What dose did the doctor put you on?

thanks 2thick, that means i have to lose 8 lbs of fat because my 16% is 32lbs of fat 4% reduction is 8lbs
bummer

i was on 200 mg deca per wk for 10 wks
50 mg androgel to offset deca dick only
also last 6wks 30 mg winstrol caps ed
cycle to light no sides from gel, i would probably go with
100 mg andro gel next time ed. nice not to shoot so much oil in your body. expensive but no sides

Never start a cycle fat, do some clen and eca and some cardio for a month or until you get the bf down, then you will see more on your cycle quicker, I always do it even if Iam not feeling fat.

Top Bottom