Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/9 nfl colts @ titans 830 pm est nfl network

The books ALWAYS win. Im gonna start fading the masses in a big way, i bet i start winning. I'm gonna see how it goes. starting this week :stilleto:

yea but the difference here is...the big gamblers here ALWAYS get reloaded with karma.a big gambler that has a bad week gets atleast 2 mill in karma hits free a day..ATLEAST WITH THE GAMES I BOOK

u dont gamble in here u dont get shit..look at the karma leader board.. its full of people from this section..that are rich from here.. from gambling and my huge k hitz
so u cant just judge from wins and losses of games in here.. to gamble in here period..is profitable

if there was free money being given out like that in the real world of gambling by bookies .. it would be alot more popular lol

yea but the difference here is...the big gamblers here ALWAYS get reloaded with karma.a big gambler that has a bad week gets atleast 2 mill in karma hits free a day..ATLEAST WITH THE GAMES I BOOK

u dont gamble in here u dont get shit..look at the karma leader board.. its full of people from this section..that are rich from here.. from gambling and my huge k hitz
so u cant just judge from wins and losses of games in here.. to gamble in here period..is profitable

if there was free money being given out like that in the real world of gambling by bookies .. it would be alot more popular lol

oh no doubt. if it weren't for your hits, i'd have quit by now, lol.

Top Bottom