Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/9 NCAA BB #4 Kentucky vs #12 Connecticut 9:30PM ESPN

no its that your not counting the k he took in..

if someone bet kentucky say 250 k..it takes their 250k for the bet..when they win it gives back their oringal bet of 250k and then another 250k which they won on the bet

so not only did he keep the 250 k he was suppose to payout.. he kept the 250k that they originally bet

so thats a 500 k differnce.. its confusing but not really

thats why junior owes 960k and not 500

no its that your not counting the k he took in..

if someone bet kentucky say 250 k..it takes their 250k for the bet..when they win it gives back their oringal bet of 250k and then another 250k which they won on the bet

so not only did he keep the 250 k he was suppose to payout.. he kept the 250k that they originally bet

so thats a 500 k differnce.. its confusing but not really

thats why junior owes 960k and not 500

I get it

I'm just all fucked up on drugs

i told you in that post before it was me cane. lol.

i'd rather just have slay make an event, but i got work till 10pm right now. make it at like 11pm and me and junior can both pay it.

didnt you notice my k go up after the event. lol.

and all i have been doing recently is betting private cane.

Ok cool I will increase iggys n juniors k hits for awhile for being good sports ..that will make up for the mill n prob little more. Thank u guys

cane, when should i giveback to slay?
when you making a thread

i sent him a message today and he didnt answers

if he dont answer or set it up by saturday.. just send it threw the karma store and he will have to eat the tax..

Top Bottom