Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/9 NCAA BB #4 Kentucky vs #12 Connecticut 9:30PM ESPN

i know... the private bettor aint gonna come foward

if he dont ill just pay slayer 1 mill threw private bets spaced out threw a week.. if thats ok with him

It was iggs who bet private

If they give 950,000k the store will get 30% of that. Unless you already hit slayer up with the difference.

It was iggs who bet private

If they give 950,000k the store will get 30% of that. Unless you already hit slayer up with the difference.

can u confirm its iggy?

right non plat pay 30% ..wats 30% of 960,000? my math suxs

ok i paid over 288k to kentucky bettors .. i sent sl 500k alone .. so tax aint an issue ..

unless slayer wants to set the EVENT up for iggy and junior ..then he will have made a nice little chunk of karma out of this

just got back.
yeah, as soon as cane said game was played on neutral court i knew i'd get screwed.
please make it a giveback event so i dont have to give slay like 2 mil because of taxes.
i'm not plat now

I'm assuming by this post it was iggles

ok i paid over 288k to kentucky bettors .. i sent sl 500k alone .. so tax aint an issue ..

unless slayer wants to set the EVENT up for iggy and junior ..then he will have made a nice little chunk of karma out of this

In order for slayer to get back what he paid out to JR (950,000), JR will have to give slayer (950,000) + (288,000). That will cover the taxes on Juniors end and he will end up losing 788,000 on a 500,000 bet.

That's why Slayer should host a payoff event.

In order for slayer to get back what he paid out to JR (950,000), JR will have to give slayer (950,000) + (288,000). That will cover the taxes on Juniors end and he will end up losing 788,000 on a 500,000 bet.

That's why Slayer should host a payoff event.

bro whats the matter with u.. yes he will lose the tax with junior

but when i clicked the wrong outcome he collected ketucky money that he was suppose to pay out ... taking and not paying out on kentucky was a 500k differnce on u alone.. anyone that be 50k was 100k difference .

to make it easier.. when this is done he will have collected money from kentucky ( which i paid out ) and uconn

i already told him to put up the event but if he dont he wont wont lose k

Top Bottom