Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/9**2 mill limit mnf steelers @ broncos 830 espn

Pay up before I punch you in the honker!!!! I've got to make up for this shrimpy debacle.

Total amount staked 6211819
Top bets on this Outcome
Bet placed by Amount staked Odds Amount won
1500 2000000 9/10 (0.90) -
grossmann 2000000 9/10 (0.90) -
EXTREMEBOWHNTR 71592 9/10 (0.90) -
gotmilk 31224 9/10 (0.90) -
skullcrushin22 5203 9/10 (0.90) -
brandonp005 3500 9/10 (0.90) -
Glove18 300 9/10 (0.90) -

Who else had the insider info :)

:wavey:

Settle this when I get home in a few...don't wanna fuck it up from my cell phone..u guys gotta start givin pudd monk a cut for stalking his picks every week lol..grossman had inside info from vegas on this game

Glad to see southern jew loosing up with his bankroll also..instead of throwing all the k he was making off college in the karma bank like before

Glad to see southern jew loosing up with his bankroll also..instead of throwing all the k he was making off college in the karma bank like before

hahaha cane that is some funny shit!

lol

I had to do something drastic to make up for all the K I lost on Sunday. Plus Grosssssmannnnnnnnn called me and tipped me off with his insider info.

Shit I laid that 2 mil down b4 Puddles said he was betting steelers or I would have switched her up :)

Top Bottom