Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19 NCAA: Fresno State at USC

redshirt27se said:
im checking this shit wasted, and i'm fuckin happy as hell fresno covered. if they hadn't my k would be demolished. that'd really hurt my internet persona.
fresno covered in the 2nd qtr
Texas would destroy USC
probably LSU and PSU too
but they'd give a better game

why don't they quit fucking around and let the vegas/new york oddsmakers establish the top 25

4everhung said:
Texas would destroy USC
probably LSU and PSU too

why don't they quit fucking around and let the vegas/new york oddsmakers establish the top 25

That's why 1-AA is better than 1-A, they have a real playoff in place. Do you think USC could win 4 games for a championship this year?

4everhung said:
Texas would destroy USC
probably LSU and PSU too

i agree that bookmakers would make much better voters but how could you put two teams ahead of usc?

hamstershaver said:
i agree that bookmakers would make much better voters but how could you put two teams ahead of usc?

That's why a playoff system makes more sense. Your right USC is #1 but that doen't mean they would win it all if they had to play 4 games to do it.

4everhung said:
Texas would destroy USC
probably LSU and PSU too

usc has no chance against texas. defense is far too suspect.

bluehen said:
Give Fresno state thier due they are a good team.
finally, someone looking beyond their hate of USC. Fresno did real good against BCS ranked teams this year, everyone here in L.A. is giving them tons of credit and respect for the way they played on Saturday night.

If USC and Texas face off and Texas wins I will give them credit and respect for the win. If USC wins I somehow feel (or know) that most of you will just make excuses and complaint about how USC doesn't deserve to win.

Top Bottom