Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/24 cfb South Florida Bulls vs. Pittsburgh Panthers 12pm

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
The South Florida Bulls and the Pittsburgh Panthers will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Heinz Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Panthers listed as 7-point favorites versus the Bulls, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

South Florida was defeated 34-17 by Cincinnati last time out, as 2.5-point underdogs. The 51 points made it OVER the posted total of 49.

B.J. Daniels threw for 208 yards with a TD while rushing for another score in that losing effort.

Pittsburgh built up an early lead and went on to defeat Rutgers 24-17 in Week 7. Pittsburgh covered the 6.5-point spread, while the 41 points went UNDER the posted total of 46.

Dion Lewis carried the ball 31 times for 180 yards with two touchdowns in that win for the Panthers.

Current streak:
Pittsburgh has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
South Florida: 5-1 SU, 2-2 ATS
Pittsburgh: 6-1 SU, 4-2 ATS

South Florida most recently:
When playing in October are 4-6
When playing on grass are 7-3
After being outgained are 5-5
When playing within the conference are 4-6

Pittsburgh most recently:
When playing in October are 6-4
When playing on grass are 8-2
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing within the conference are 8-2

A few trends to consider:
South Florida is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of South Florida's last 6 games on the road
South Florida is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Pittsburgh is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games
Pittsburgh is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games

Next up:
South Florida home to West Virginia, Friday, October 30
Pittsburgh home to Syracuse, Saturday, November 7

Think this is a no play for me unless you have something youd like to share. I think both teams suck. S FL, thats the back up QB startting, right?
Pitts RB is a STUD, but their coach is a BUM

South Florida most recently:
When playing in October are 4-6
When playing on grass are 7-3
After being outgained are 5-5
When playing within the conference are 4-6

Pittsburgh most recently:
When playing in October are 6-4
When playing on grass are 8-2
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing within the conference are 8-2

USF is a good team. They are on the rise in the Big East and I imagine they will be stealing more recruits from FSU. They will continue to get UF and Miami rejects. These guys are very talented.

Their back up true freshman QB is very talented. He can make plays with his legs, he has a cannon, and ive seen him throw some amazing passes while on the run. The biggest problem I've seen watching them this season is disicipline. They draw some stupid fouls at the worse possible times.

USF is a good team. They are on the rise in the Big East and I imagine they will be stealing more recruits from FSU. They will continue to get UF and Miami rejects. These guys are very talented.

Their back up true freshman QB is very talented. He can make plays with his legs, he has a cannon, and ive seen him throw some amazing passes while on the run. The biggest problem I've seen watching them this season is disicipline. They draw some stupid fouls at the worse possible times.
You know what ur talking about my man, so true! Amazing the parity that has become c ollege football in the past 5-7 yrs.

You dont have to go to Miami/penn st/ohio st/usc/fl/bama to be a top draft pick anymore. IE,Matt Forte.
Also who would ever think that picks 10-20 would consist of players from Troy,boise st,Vady,Tenn St and Deleware!!

That 1 yr The U sent a record of first rounders, that was the best college foot team ever,IMO

pitt will win,sf cant stop the run .. this spread is off .. if it was 6.5 like it is now .. i might take this

Top Bottom