Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/23 NFL: New Orleans at St. Louis

swole

St. Louis has lost three games in a row overall. They do not want to make it four against another struggling team, New Orleans, Sunday.

New Orleans takes its 2-4 mark to St. Louis to tackle the 2-4 Rams.

With Marc Bulger (very) questionable for this game, the Rams sit as only 3-point home favorites. Oddsmakers opened the total at 47.5.

New Orleans won and lost last week, losing SU 34-31 to Atlanta, but taking the ATS result as a 5.5-point underdog. The total went over.

After squandering a halftime lead last game at Indianapolis against the Colts, the Rams need to find a way to grab a lead and hold onto it this week. The final of that one was 45-28, which went over the total of 50.5.

It's not Christmas yet, but when it comes to gift giving, New Orleans is charitable with the turnovers. The Saints have turned it over 3.2 times per game this year, rated 30th in the league.

Some trends to consider:
New Orleans are 1-5-0 SU in its last 6 games after scoring 31 to 40 points
New Orleans are 1-5-0 ATS in its last 6 games after scoring 31 to 40 points
New Orleans are 2-5-0 OU in its last 7 away
New Orleans are 4-10-0 OU in its last 14 games
St. Louis is 5-0-0 OU in its last 5 games at home against New Orleans
St. Louis is 6-1-0 OU in its last 7 games
St. Louis is 5-1-0 OU in its last 6 games against New Orleans
St. Louis is 4-1-0 SU in its last 5 games after being 10.5 to 14 point underdogs

Next up:
New Orleans home to Miami, Sunday, October 30
St. Louis home to Jacksonville, Sunday, October 30

Martin is definitely starting. Both teams comfortabel on turf.

NO will make a strong comeback but fall short, covering the spread. WIB

general rule of thumb
don't give points(even at home) with a team that has lost 3 straight
pass

Swole... what the fuck? You had to make this shit game a 50000 karma bet you bastard. I took the Rams. I hope you enjoy my 50000 karma...

slat1 said:
Swole... what the fuck? You had to make this shit game a 50000 karma bet you bastard. I took the Rams. I hope you enjoy my 50000 karma...

Actually, you took the Saints.

Ill put down a 1000 on this dawg, hopefully the saints have a slightly less shitty game than St. Louis.

I'm sticking to the Rams but should prolly go with saints. Eh, you'll have that

Whiskey

Top Bottom