Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/11 nfl raiders @ giants 1 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Oakland Raiders vs. New York Giants

- The Oakland Raiders and the New York Giants will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Giants Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Giants listed as 15½-point favorites versus the Raiders, while the game's total is sitting at 37½.

JaMarcus Russell was held to 128 yards passing in Oakland's 29-6 loss to the Texans in Week 4.

The Texans managed to cover the 8-point spread at home in that contest, while the combined score fell UNDER the day's posted total (43).

Eli Manning threw for 292 yards and three TDs in Week 4 as the Giants held on for a 27-16 win over the Chiefs.

The Giants managed to cover the 9.5-point spread on the road in that contest, while the combined score was a PUSH against the posted total (43).

Current streak:
Oakland has lost 2 straight games.
New York has won 4 straight games.

Team records:
Oakland: 1-3 SU, 2-2 ATS
New York: 4-0 SU, 3-0-1 ATS

Oakland most recently:
When playing in October are 3-7
When playing on turf are 0-10
After being outgained are 2-8
When playing outside the division are 3-7

New York most recently:
When playing in October are 9-1
When playing on turf are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing outside the division are 8-2

A few trends to consider:
Oakland is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing NY Giants
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oakland's last 5 games when playing NY Giants
Oakland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oakland's last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the NY Giants last 5 games when playing Oakland
NY Giants are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games at home
NY Giants are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games
NY Giants are 19-5-1 ATS in their last 25 games

Next up:
Oakland home to Philadelphia, Sunday, October 18
NY Giants at New Orleans, Sunday, October 18

I would like to know who bet on the giants, LOL. No offense but Eli is hurt and might or might not play, and damnnnnnnnn 15.5 POINTS? Im gonna bet whatever i have left on oakland. i mean they suck, but thats a big point spread even though they lost by alot their past games. im hoping for eli not to play hahha, NO SAINTS FAN

Oakland raiders fucking suck ahhaha. its all good, i got a mill on the colts and theyve been good to me as well. i cant believe the spread is only 4 points on that game considering colts are 4-0 and titans are 0-4

Top Bottom