Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/10 ***nfl playoffs**** cards @ panthers 815 pm est fox

Honestly, Ihave been betting on these games for the last 4 mths and still don't even know if I am betting on favourites or not anymore :(

lolol u might have been saying the same thing i said ... still half asleep, didnt know :theshadow

Still half asleep? Must have tore it up last night for your big B-day party? Hope your day is great!!!

your all rite everyone is rite were all all rite mommies all rite daddys all rite they just seem alittle weird

surrender

surrender

but dont give yourself away........ away.............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

So the cardinals are favourites right?

Let me explain again when you are betting against a spread (points)the favorite is the team giving the points

In this game Favorite will be the Panthers - 9.5

Now percentage of payout changes in real gambling sites to entice bettors...meaning payout percentage changes as money is bett.

Cardinal you are thinking baseball and moneyline

If this were a moneyline event the Panthers would still be Favorites

THE PANTHERS ARE FAVORITES

Let me explain again when you are betting against a spread (points)the favorite is the team giving the points

In this game Favorite will be the Panthers - 9.5

Now percentage of payout changes in real gambling sites to entice bettors...meaning payout percentage changes as money is bett.

Cardinal you are thinking baseball and moneyline

If this were a moneyline event the Panthers would still be Favorites

THE PANTHERS ARE FAVORITES

he knows .. he is being a smarty pants!!

Thanks Motodawg!!!

I am sorry, I still don't get it but thanks for takin the time and tryin to explain it!

Hurricane - Happy Birthday and seriously I am not being smart :( I wish I was cause I wouldn't sound like such a fool!

I guess it's different for you guys since you grew up with this stuff. I have never bet a day in my life other than a sportsman bet and there are no odds in that.

I always thought the higher the number, the more chance of winning and the more favourite that team is:

e.g if a team has 0.65 and a team has 0.95 then the 0.95 would be the favourite team but I have found out that is not the case :confused:

Thanks Motodawg!!!

I am sorry, I still don't get it but thanks for takin the time and tryin to explain it!

Hurricane - Happy Birthday and seriously I am not being smart :( I wish I was cause I wouldn't sound like such a fool!

I guess it's different for you guys since you grew up with this stuff. I have never bet a day in my life other than a sportsman bet and there are no odds in that.

I always thought the higher the number, the more chance of winning and the more favourite that team is:

e.g if a team has 0.65 and a team has 0.95 then the 0.95 would be the favourite team but I have found out that is not the case :confused:

its easy bro .. the team with the minus sign in front of the number is favored..team with the plus sign is underdog
example
carolina -9.5(minus sign= favored)
cards +9.5 (plus sign= underdog)
if u pick carolina they must win by atleast 10 to win the bet
if u pick cards if they lose by less then 10 or win the game outright u win

forget .95 or .80 .. that has nothing to do with who is favored ... thats the payout on the bet ...95 has a higher payout then .80

moto, sorry dude, you just creeped the hell out with me with those cheap trick lyrics. i was watching scrubs and they started playing that song exactly when i saw your post. downright spooky.

anyways, betting big on the cards!

Top Bottom