Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/10 ***nfl playoffs**** cards @ panthers 815 pm est fox

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

- The fans at Bank of America Stadium will be treated to a Divisional Round game between the Arizona Cardinals and the Carolina Panthers when they take their seats on Saturday night.

Oddsmakers currently have the Panthers listed as 10-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 49.

Kurt Warner threw two touchdown passes, including a 71-yarder to Anquan Boldin, as the Cardinals defeated the Falcons 30-24 in their Wild Card game last time out. The Cardinals covered the 2-point spread, and the 54 points made it OVER the posted total of 52.

Warner completed 19-of-32 pass attempts for 271 yards, and Larry Fitzgerald had 101 yards receiving with a TD in that win.

The Panthers defeated New Orleans 33-31 as a 1.5-point favorite in Week 17. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (51.5)

DeAngelo Williams rushed for 178 yards on 25 carries for Carolina, while Jake Delhomme passed for 250 yards with a touchdown in the win.

Team records:
Arizona: 9-7 SU, 9-7 ATS
Carolina: 12-4 SU, 9-6-1 ATS

Arizona most recently:
When playing in January are 4-6
When playing on grass are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing outside the division are 3-7

Carolina most recently:
When playing in January are 7-3
When playing on grass are 9-1
After outgaining opponent are 4-6
When playing outside the division are 8-2

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Arizona's last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 14 of Arizona's last 20 games on the road
Arizona is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games on the road
Arizona is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Carolina
Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Carolina's last 7 games
Carolina is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Even though the panthers are favored the payout is greater for the cards to intice people to take the cards. And also it helps the books mitigate their losses by increasing the juice. Meaning you don't get the standard 90+/- payout... I think

juice was incresed on the pathers ..because the line was -10 at the time i put it up.. had to drop it or raise it .. went with the 9.5 and rasied the vig on the pathers (team who was given the extra .5 to play with)

Thanks Hurricane!!! My answer could have been right too?
JK
I am still sick cloudy head and not making any sense...

example panthers are favorites...thats why they are giving 9.5 points, when there is a spread the favorite gives points. now to the percentage of payoff thats .87 which is a 100/115 .91 is 100/110 .95 is 100/105

A lot of times bookmakers before moving a line up or down change the percenatage of payout to entice bettors/IMO

With the panthers being .87 thats a low payout for -9.5 meaning if the line moved to 10 panthers payout should increase to .95 and if money keeps comeing in on panthers then the payout would go down to .91 then .87 again until line moves to -10.5. Remember this is all JMO and the reason for the line change is the bookmakers want even money on events and then they collect 10 percent with no worries about a loss...................... Put it this way IF i was a bookie thats what i would try to acheive! Manipulating the line to attract even money!!!!!!!!!!

And make my off the vig

Thanks Hurricane!!! My answer could have been right too?
JK
I am still sick cloudy head and not making any sense...

lolol u might have been saying the same thing i said ... still half asleep, didnt know :theshadow

Top Bottom