Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Hate Oatmeal!!

well i figured that it was good clean carbs, but i get that else where so i was wondering if it had any other significant value besides that

Oatmeal is a clean, carb. Cleaner, fibrous carbs digest slowly and do not induce an overproduction of insulin. Hence, you get a steady even stream of this hormone, reaping the anabolic effects of it, while suppressing the fat storing side of it.

preemo said:
dude add protein to your oatmeal tastes great and you get protein!!!

Yeah, I add a scoop of whey protein to mine after it's microwaved and mix it around. Tastes like chocolate pudding. :chomp:

Swanson Smash said:
aries glad i amuse you..thx for your help..wait no thats wrong

OMG IM SOOOO SORRY HUN!!! I thought you were being sarcastic....MY BAD!!! I feel like such a big ass right now!!! :worried:

mbcrump said:
Oatmeal is a clean, carb. Cleaner, fibrous carbs digest slowly and do not induce an overproduction of insulin. Hence, you get a steady even stream of this hormone, reaping the anabolic effects of it, while suppressing the fat storing side of it.
In addition to the slow digestion and stable blood-glucose levels, Oatmeal also has water-soluble fibers that can make you feel full over a longer period of time. :chomp:

Still can't eat it without cinnamon though ...

Splenda and cinnamon helps. You learn to eat a lot of stuff you don't in this game. After awhile it won't be as bad. Try some swallowing some flax oil and oatmeal will seem like a snickers bar. :)

Perp

Blend oatmeal with milk and whey protein. Morning protein shake, oats go down beautifully.

Top Bottom