Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the biggest obstacles to your fitness goals?

nimbus

I've developed this stomach problem where every few months i'll go a couple days where i can't keep anything down. I'll throw anything i eat or drink up for those days, and it takes me a few days after that to work my way up to a normal diet. During this time my body totally cannibalizes itself, and i lose over ten pounds every time (even though some of this is water). Plus when i start eating normally again i feel like i throw on fat extra quickly cause my body goes into starvation mode. I just got it yesterday again, and im pissed that im gonna have to deal with all my lifts falling off when im recovered.

Also lately ive been having trouble going on any substantial bulk because i always think that my BF% is getting to high and i freak out.

4gotdoi.jpg
2zidgf8.jpg

the biggest obstacles have been gaining respectable weight
i weigh about 190...anytime i get heavier i look blotted needtogetas styley

nimbus said:
I've developed this stomach problem where every few months i'll go a couple days where i can't keep anything down. I'll throw anything i eat or drink up for those days, and it takes me a few days after that to work my way up to a normal diet. During this time my body totally cannibalizes itself, and i lose over ten pounds every time (even though some of this is water). Plus when i start eating normally again i feel like i throw on fat extra quickly cause my body goes into starvation mode. I just got it yesterday again, and im pissed that im gonna have to deal with all my lifts falling off when im recovered.

Also lately ive been having trouble going on any substantial bulk because i always think that my BF% is getting to high and i freak out.

oh wow, I have a dilemma of my own which produces effects that are very like yours . for me it's stress induced but instead of throwing up, I just dont eat for days, sending my body into catabolization like you, and then having to deal with its sides. vicious cycle. thank god it only happens when I'm reeeeeeeeally stressed out-(not often) maybe twice a year but it really sucks. I just recently went thru a cutting phase... but now back to a bulk and am having trouble with the fat myself, which has never been an issue for me... I'm only at 16% right now, so I think I'm okay...but I have something in the back of my head that's keeping me from getting any fatter/bigger..... argh! maybe it's because I got so lean...I need a therapy session, I feel your pain!
:worried:

Top Bottom