Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

European people, what other weird food do you people eat?

p0ink

do you british people really eat blood pudding and brain and kidney pie?

what other fucked up shit do you people eat?

i dont think americans eat anything weird....crayfish maybe, but that's the only weird food i can think of.

I eat soft shell crabs. For the weirdest of the weird look no further than the chinese. They eat shrimp whole with the shells and antennas. They also eat chicken and beef bones.

Jeffrey Dahmer ate humans, he was American.
Hog Maws, Chitterlings, pig feet, you know you eat that shit Poink, now shutup and chill!

Crayfish?

IT IS CRAWFISH or what they really are......MUDBUGS!

Jesus Christ!

:)

If you go to the Amazon rainforest, and get to do the trip that allows you to stay with certain tribes, they'll make you eat monkey brains - the catch is, the monkey will still be alive.

And it's not polite to say "No, thanks."

p0ink said:
do you british people really eat blood pudding and brain and kidney pie?

what other fucked up shit do you people eat?

i dont think americans eat anything weird....crayfish maybe, but that's the only weird food i can think of.

steak and kidney.......steak and kidney........

you forgot black sausage too (blood sausage)

i personally havent or ever will eat any of these

Ceebs said:
If you go to the Amazon rainforest, and get to do the trip that allows you to stay with certain tribes, they'll make you eat monkey brains - the catch is, the monkey will still be alive.

And it's not polite to say "No, thanks."

What if you violently projectile vomit onto the person directly infront of you??? Cause I'm pretty sure that's what I'd do.

escargo (snale)
frogs thighs
sheep brains
Haggis (some sort of grinded intestine saucage heap)
uhhh. thas about it

i dont eat those things tho

Top Bottom