Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

While he's banging out his reps, does the bar sway and rock, or does it look like a bar moving 135?

i've seen big weight moved before at APF meets and squat bars are definetly moving.
now a brand new bench bar, thick and shiney like the bar SB was using (as best as i could tell)? maybe not.
i'm gonna give the bro the benefit of the doubt on this one...it's not like what he posted is unbeliveable or hasn't been done before

i've seen big weight moved before at APF meets and squat bars are definetly moving.
now a brand new bench bar, thick and shiney like the bar SB was using (as best as i could tell)? maybe not.
i'm gonna give the bro the benefit of the doubt on this one...it's not like what he posted is unbeliveable or hasn't been done before

Steel work hardens over time -- it doesn't become more flexible.

plunkey, guy in vid which is SB is big. guys that are more than half his size rep out 315. Don't know why it's hard for you to believe that big mother fucker can bench 5. are you a skeptic of everything except big dumb ass pharma tells you to believe

just cause you can't bench over two even on hrt doesn't mean others can't bro

Yeah man some people stronger than others. Its not hard to believe though is a very good weight to do.
Better powerlifting bars are gonna be stiffer so doesn't flex with a lot of weight while a good olympic bar has a lot more flex.
how much is he weighing anyway?

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

dude its so fake its unreal, you can clearly see where the 45lbs plate is and then this big hunk of shit made to look like a mass of plates hanging on the bar that is a completely different color from the rest.

Its 2012, you should have no problem making a 720p video where everything is clear as day with what is going on with your bench. It looks like we're watching some 60's snuff film for god sake.

Lets watch my boy BJ do it again shall we. This is recorded on his phone, omg amazing its so clear...oh wait its legit. Observe the flex and wobble in the bar too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom