Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

People buying into that video is strong evidence Barry might win again.

P.T. Barnum was correct.

you really don't believe or are you fuggin with him?
and how would it be fake?

Take a look at the bar while he's benching. It doesn't flex at all. Even 315 moves more than that -- let alone 500.

Do this in the gym tomorrow. Take 405 off the bench and just hold it. It will wobble with the slightest movement.

you really don't believe or are you fuggin with him?
and how would it be fake?

Take a look at the bar while he's benching. It doesn't flex at all. Even 315 moves more than that -- let alone 500.

Do this in the gym tomorrow. Take 405 off the bench and just hold it. It will wobble with the slightest movement.

It moves a little. Keep in mine I recorded a video of a recorded video so quality isn't quite there.

Besides..what would he have used paper mâché plates?

I gotta disagree on needing huge amounts to get to an arbitrary amount if got the genetics am on my second cycle ever at 22 and did a working set up to 495 for a one rep. Thats impressive weight though!

wide grip! controlled it so well the bar couldn't even bend under all that weight!!!

lmao

Lol, i was thinking thems was foam plates too. Bar doesn't even bend. When I do 5 plate vibram squats the bar bends some.

I gotta disagree on needing huge amounts to get to an arbitrary amount if got the genetics am on my second cycle ever at 22 and did a working set up to 495 for a one rep. Thats impressive weight though!

how do gorillas get so strong on the occassional egg they find

Top Bottom