Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

Yeah, cuz the pic shirlene posted with her name across his chest was a fake too.

Quit being a fag and give the bro props. Jesus fuck he hand wrote a note about ER being a fag like everyone said to do. This wasn't long before the video was made either. No way he could've constructed all of that in the short of time.

Sb is my boy outside of ef...I saw the video and it's legit. I will stake all 742 million of my karma on it too.

My word is as good as gold (or a bag of silver) and the good bros here on ef know it. I said its real and you can take that shit to the bank, pussy ngr.

if its true then it shouldn't be that hard to make a real vid

plunkey, guy in vid which is SB is big. guys that are more than half his size rep out 315. Don't know why it's hard for you to believe that big mother fucker can bench 5. are you a skeptic of everything except big dumb ass pharma tells you to believe

just cause you can't bench over two even on hrt doesn't mean others can't bro

plunkey posted a vid of himself hitting 315 for easy reps so i'd apologize

Strongbow, awesome dude! You're a strong motherfucker. That shit is intense.

You look mean as fuck, too :)

So....wanna fight? :)

if its true then it shouldn't be that hard to make a real vid

so was the video we watched an illusion

instead of posting up vids of what other guys are doing, why don't you post your own shit up bro

plunkey posted a vid of himself hitting 315 for easy reps so i'd apologize

so if he can put up that much awesome. I guess I don't understand why it's so hart to believe sb can do it. I guarentee Sb looks double the size of plunkey if we have two pics side by side.

i was always a skeptic of SB too. But he did what we asked him too, so what more do we need. Bro in vid is a tank, so wtf

That was a real vid.

How bout we both put our money where our keyboards are. Name your price bish

$500 it's real.
22e3414d.jpg

so if he can put up that much awesome. I guess I don't understand why it's so hart to believe sb can do it. I guarentee Sb looks double the size of plunkey if we have two pics side by side.

i was always a skeptic of SB too. But he did what we asked him too, so what more do we need. Bro in vid is a tank, so wtf

i believe that was him in the video and it's legit imo.
not to suck plunkey's cock too much (pick3 has that covered) but the dude isn't tiny, and he's not a heavy jooser either.

Top Bottom