Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

bro, i am just shocked that sb figured out where the record button is

dude its so fake its unreal, you can clearly see where the 45lbs plate is and then this big hunk of shit made to look like a mass of plates hanging on the bar that is a completely different color from the rest.

Its 2012, you should have no problem making a 720p video where everything is clear as day what is going on with your bench. It looks like we're watching some 60's snuff film for god sake.

Lets watch my boy BJ do it again shall we. This is recorded on his phone, omg amazing its so clear...oh wait its legit. Observe the flex and wobble in the bar too.

Listen here captain fat tits...I already told everyone I had to take a video with my phone of the video he took with his phone cuz I couldn't figure out how to get it any other way. Quit it with the jealousy bro, and stop posting a video of some dude you don't even know. Nobody here gives a fuck about him.

Listen here captain fat tits...I already told everyone I had to take a video with my phone of the video he took with his phone cuz I couldn't figure out how to get it any other way. Quit it with the jealousy bro, and stop posting a video of some dude you don't even know. Nobody here gives a fuck about him.

Yeah i don't know him. Everyone here knows SB's record, pretty much everything he post be it pic or vid is fake.

Until there is evidence showing clear as day that he's benching 500-600 lbs, i'm calling BS. :mix:

Why if your gonna fake something and your a big dude would you only fake a 3 rep with 500? LOL its really not hard to believe had a real wide grip so bar not gonna bend as much and depending on grade steel used not gonna bend all that much.

I'm new though so guess it could be

words of wisdom from our boy sb, those who can't do shit talk the most

Imguessing he sent you a .4gp format or some shit like that? Took me forever to convert his vid too

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Yeah i don't know him. Everyone here knows SB's record, pretty much everything he post be it pic or vid is fake.

Until there is evidence showing clear as day that he's benching 500-600 lbs, i'm calling BS. :mix:

also, sb did the reps really slow, which means bar isn't shaking like a bitch. SB posted up a sheet of paper saying im a fag like we asked, he lifted the weight, what more do you ask for

Yeah, cuz the pic shirlene posted with her name across his chest was a fake too.

Quit being a fag and give the bro props. Jesus fuck he hand wrote a note about ER being a fag like everyone said to do. This wasn't long before the video was made either. No way he could've constructed all of that in the short of time.

Sb is my boy outside of ef...I saw the video and it's legit. I will stake all 742 million of my karma on it too.

My word is as good as gold (or a bag of silver) and the good bros here on ef know it. I said its real and you can take that shit to the bank, pussy ngr.

Top Bottom