Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

floridalife said:
Vasc, u feel you actually really and truly saw strength gains? Equivlant to.. what for example? Thanks

my gains kept coming after cycle, and still going up....

this product is no joke

AAP glad your ne of the testers, always respected your output

i just finished up my bottle, i used 35pumps/day untill the bottle ran out...

i sent in my second saliva test....hopefully get them results soon....

I feel great, no depression yet, no losss of libido, no mental frustration...

Plus i really like the that the europhic feeling didnt go away after week 1, and every morning workout i had was GREAT.

Ok I think Im going to try some. Is there a discount code for EF or is everyone paying full retail? I dont see it at the major supp shops so I guess its only offered through PP.

KD1 said:
Ok I think Im going to try some. Is there a discount code for EF or is everyone paying full retail? I dont see it at the major supp shops so I guess its only offered through PP.
there is a ten dolor of coupon for ef members i will have to find it though....you should have got a email at the addy you registered with at this site with the code
in it..... :)

needtogetas said:
there is a ten dolor of coupon for ef members i will have to find it though....you should have got a email at the addy you registered with at this site with the code
in it..... :)

I just looked through my inbox for that email addy and didnt see it. I cleaned house in there this weekend though.

If you find the coupon email it to me at [email protected] for some karma ( as if you need it lol ).

Vascular Freak said:
With the derma I just felt great....almost like if you ran a light var cycle for a few weeks by itself or something. The biggest thing with me is normally I overdo the AI's and serms etc which may cause strength loss. The derma keeps estro to andro ratios balanced well. I was a little more bloated that when using the gear with AI's and Proviron etc but overall it was great.....its just post cycle bros....not life or death so give it a try...

Thank you bro.

-Pp

KD1 said:
Any potential negative interaction with Propecia ( finisteride ) ?

There is no contradiction that I know of, but If your prone to the side effects of finestride you still will be whether you are using Dermacrine or not.

-Pp

Top Bottom