Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

floridalife said:
HEY DOUCHE BAG, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID

NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BEING IMPROVED FOCUS, WANTING THE NEXT SET YIPEE LIBIDO CAN MEAN ANYTHING

WATCH YOURSELF TALKING TO ME FOCKER
WATCH YOURSELF TALKING TO ME FOCKER.lol lets take this to a new thread please.

needtogetas said:
WATCH YOURSELF TALKING TO ME FOCKER.lol lets take this to a new thread please.
ya ok thats what I thought dont wats all are time with your kid shit bro.grow up.lets not kill a good thread because your a fag.

floridalife said:
Vasc, u feel you actually really and truly saw strength gains? Equivlant to.. what for example? Thanks

Kind of hard to compare but after dropping the gear (test e, eq, and winstrol) I continued to make strength gains on major lifts like deads, squats, bench press etc. This past summer I ran a similar cycle and lost a good amount of strength/muscle endurance post cycle.

With the derma I just felt great....almost like if you ran a light var cycle for a few weeks by itself or something. The biggest thing with me is normally I overdo the AI's and serms etc which may cause strength loss. The derma keeps estro to andro ratios balanced well. I was a little more bloated that when using the gear with AI's and Proviron etc but overall it was great.....its just post cycle bros....not life or death so give it a try....and no I am not associated with Pp at all.....but just appreciate them letting me "sample test" it. I will buy some next PCT for sure.

floridalife said:
So strength was the most evident effect? Anything like winny strength?

Haha...well I just started prop and winny....its not quite that good close. I also was using 1500mg tribulus pre workout only which really works well for me. Makes me aggressive as hell

I am on week three of Dermacrine and I have seen a def. libio increase along with slight strenght increases and some good endurance increases. My skin is a little tighter also. This stuff is the real deal. I am not in PCT. I am just using this as a test booster. It also improves my mood too esp. after application. This product is good for PCT and just for anyone looking for an increase in test.

skullcrushin22 said:
I am on week three of Dermacrine and I have seen a def. libio increase along with slight strenght increases and some good endurance increases. My skin is a little tighter also. This stuff is the real deal. I am not in PCT. I am just using this as a test booster. It also improves my mood too esp. after application. This product is good for PCT and just for anyone looking for an increase in test.

Good results bro! ;)

genman said:
Sounds great, but if my libido increases any more, I'll be humping trees in the yard. Intersting stuff. Keep us informed.

Are we not supposed to hump the trees in the yard? SHIT!!! No one told me!!

I don't see why some people are so hell-bent on strength increases, or increase in anything else for that matter (libido, endurance, etc) during PCT... increase in comparison to what? Your cycle? If that's what you're looking for from PCT, then it wouldn't be PCT, it'd still be your cycle! IMO, if a product can help MAINTAIN a good portion of strength, libido, and endurance that you had from the recent cycle, as opposed to losing it all or just plain crashing, then that's good enough for me!

If I lose some strength during PCT, that's no big deal... I EXPECT that to happen for crying out loud, or as I said, I'd still be ON... if I can maintain libido, focus, endurance and a general sense of well-being, that's damn well good enough for me.

I want this dermacrine stuff to work...to be the real deal... because I've tried so much other crap in the past that just didn't work. So I'll just keep watching on the side-lines until I make up my mind.

njmuscleguy said:
I don't see why some people are so hell-bent on strength increases, or increase in anything else for that matter (libido, endurance, etc) during PCT... increase in comparison to what? Your cycle? If that's what you're looking for from PCT, then it wouldn't be PCT, it'd still be your cycle! IMO, if a product can help MAINTAIN a good portion of strength, libido, and endurance that you had from the recent cycle, as opposed to losing it all or just plain crashing, then that's good enough for me!

If I lose some strength during PCT, that's no big deal... I EXPECT that to happen for crying out loud, or as I said, I'd still be ON... if I can maintain libido, focus, endurance and a general sense of well-being, that's damn well good enough for me.

I want this dermacrine stuff to work...to be the real deal... because I've tried so much other crap in the past that just didn't work. So I'll just keep watching on the side-lines until I make up my mind.
will be waiting for you. :) your going to love it.

Top Bottom