Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

needtogetas said:
it can be suppressive if used for a long time.but if used right it is not.we are coming out with a new derma that you can use for life if you wanted to and it will not be suppressive ever.every one that has used derma loved it so much they did not want to come off so because of this we were forced to come up with one that could be used long term.the derma now is only for pct or getting back your test or a test booster.it is not suppressive and in fact help the body make its own test for a long time after use but you have to cycle it on and off and you cant take it more then 4 weeks....it really is the best thing out there for pct or a test booster and now with the new derma coming out you can take it for as long as you like.

Does that mean I can cycle the NEW and OLD formula to keep my body guessing?

BigRupe said:
Does that mean I can cycle the NEW and OLD formula to keep my body guessing?

Yep... in fact you may like the new formula so much that you will want to stay on for good.

I sometimes notice mild anxiety from being on the original derma due to the high levels of DHEA. The new formula wont have this issue, and therefore will be my personal choice, but everybody is different and some users actually get an enjoyable “high” off of the DHEA.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
I guess that’s your cycle in your sig? Where are you in the cycle? Did you use hCG during the cycle?

-Pp

Yes it is my current cycle. I did not use HCG during the cycle and I have about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks left.

jackangel said:
although it may be tedious for you, you should consider always putting this kind of stuff in quotes, and always indicating where it's coming from (i.e. the website, the pamphlets in the package, etc.).

Why? Don't you believe him? Who cares what you think? Nobody, that's who.

boston789 said:
Yes it is my current cycle. I did not use HCG during the cycle and I have about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks left.

In that case, get on the HCG ASAP. Since you’ve been on so long your nuts are going to not be as sensitive to the hCG. Start with 500iu and ramp up to 1500iu over the next two weeks, shooting EOD. You don’t want to go too high on the hCG as it will damage your nuts, literally. (17,20 desmolase) Plus it will create a lot more estrogen than you need.

Again bro, get on the hCG now, so your balls can resensitize by the time your AAS levels drop.

-Pp

In that case, get on the HCG ASAP. Since you’ve been on so long your nuts are going to not be as sensitive to the hCG. Start with 500iu and ramp up to 1500iu over the next two weeks, shooting EOD. You don’t want to go too high on the hCG as it will damage your nuts, literally. (17,20 desmolase) Plus it will create a lot more estrogen than you need.

Again bro, get on the hCG now, so your balls can resensitize by the time your AAS levels drop.

-Pp

But I'm running long esters...even after my last shot my blood levels are still going to be high...

Do i still start the HCG now and then the derma and clomid after my last shot?

boston789 said:
But I'm running long esters...even after my last shot my blood levels are still going to be high...

run the hcg one week out after to.then start the dema and clomid a week after that.... :)

boston789 said:

Its doesnt matter what esters your running, you should be doing the hCG now, and should have dont it earlier in the cycle.

Start derma and clo a week after your last shot.

-Pp

Its doesnt matter what esters your running, you should be doing the hCG now, and should have dont it earlier in the cycle.

Start derma and clo a week after your last shot.

-Pp
18 weeks is pretty long.

Top Bottom