Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

boston789 said:
Yeah it is....I can recover pretty good. OK sounds good...will do.

How do you usually respond to the Clomid? I have heard mixed things on emotional/psychological effects. I personally turn into a total woman while on it, but I have heard some guys say they are fine on it. Either way the Derma should help elevate your mood.

I know a buddy of mine who just about married his GF while on clomid. Cracks me up watchin guys on it, takes em from juiced up freaks to little boys who just wanna suckle tit and marry the first girl they find.

D_Mac said:
How do you usually respond to the Clomid? I have heard mixed things on emotional/psychological effects. I personally turn into a total woman while on it, but I have heard some guys say they are fine on it. Either way the Derma should help elevate your mood.

I know a buddy of mine who just about married his GF while on clomid. Cracks me up watchin guys on it, takes em from juiced up freaks to little boys who just wanna suckle tit and marry the first girl they find.

That is a funny story! :p

I am fine on clomid...I get oily skin and night sweats sometimes though.

boston789 said:
That is a funny story! :p

I am fine on clomid...I get oily skin and night sweats sometimes though.

Your lucky man, if it works it works. 18 week cycle is a long time, how long do you plan to be off? Are you going to take some time off and try to get yourself all back to natural before your next cycle or are you doing more of a bridge pct?

D_Mac said:
Your lucky man, if it works it works. 18 week cycle is a long time, how long do you plan to be off? Are you going to take some time off and try to get yourself all back to natural before your next cycle or are you doing more of a bridge pct?

I'll be all natty until like july/august and then hit a quick 8 weeker up. I was on test/eq/var over this past summer for 16 weeks and I recovered pretty damn well.

boston789 said:
I'll be all natty until like july/august and then hit a quick 8 weeker up. I was on test/eq/var over this past summer for 16 weeks and I recovered pretty damn well.

good deal, nice long recovery time. How were your gains over the 16 weeks?

Top Bottom