Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

any chance of updating us more on your diet changes?
Yeah I definitely can update, truth be told only thing I added in was some quality oatmeal low in carbs and sugar for the days I want to change it up from all veggies for my carb source. Other than that it's 1lb of chicken 1lb of beef 1lb of turkey rounding out the majority of my calories Protein and fats I rarely change how I eat daily. Sometimes I toss in steak once or twice a week

Thursday September 14 2023

Today was another excellent workout I felt strong I felt on point and overall I was excited because I was able to contiune capitalizing on yesterday and keep myself in the zone today with my training.

I improved my lifts on shurgs/shoulder press and weight increase for side delts today.

Never really tried going over 100lbs on pressing and typically I use the Seated Machine press, today I did a standing shoulder press utilizing the Smith Machine and I was able to hit 170lbs4x1 I shocked myself I was not certain I could hit it, bit damn if I wasn't gonna try it.

I also hit 325lbs2x10 which is a new shurg pr for me utilizing the Smith Machine pumped about that as well.

I can now do 30lb@4x10 for side delts I've improved my reps and weight for those.

Shoulder Press with DBs also went great I can now put up 50lbs and 55lbs for sets of 15 reps that Is a 5rep increase for both weights.

Overall today I felt in the zone all day.

Para pharma gear has been rock solid for me and my progress overall, it still amazes me how so little used mg wise can produce shuch results, all you hear is minimum efficiency is this dose going this low will do nothing for you, well im 200mg under the minimum efficient dose for primo, and well my log proves that you indeed can make solid progress and a big impact by just utilizing a small amount.

Ugfreak.to and para pharma are out here providing me with the tools for hitting my goals over time and I can't say enough great things about para & ugf. I truly hope if anything people see me log and they decide to give Ugf and para a try and see for themselves you won't be disappointed at all.

I feel in time taking the slow low approach is the correct path especially after responding this well with test and primo, I think I am really onto something here and I feel getting a few more cycles under my belt after this one and I stay on point with my nutrition I could really attain that shredded body look I am after in my marathon of a journey. The only thing I could see is maybe test at 250mg with a future cycle just to see and experiment if it is worth it or not, I kind of enjoy the low risk aspect because I can run what I like and not even worry about it.

When i am not in the gym it doesn't even feel like i am on gear and i actually prefer that because it does not interfere with my daily life that way. I have felt excellent majority of my cycle with test and primo side free just working on kicking ace in the gym, it hits hard in the gym when i need it and leaves me alone when outside the gym.

enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Shoulders/Delts/Traps/Cardio

Seated DB Shoulder Press
50lbs@1x15
55lbs@1x15
60lbs@1x10

Standing Shoulder Press Smith Machine
115lbs@1x10
125lbs@1x10
135lbs@1x10
170lbs@4x1( new pr)

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs behind the back
185lbs@1x10
205lbs@1x10
225lbs@1x10
245lbs@1x10

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs (Normal front grip)
275lbs@1x10
315lbs@1x10
325lbs@2x10 ( new pr)

Seated DB shurgs
50lbs@1x25

Seated DB Side Lateral Raises
30lbs@4x10

Seated Front DB Raises
30lbs@4x10

Rear delt DB Flys
30lbs@4x10

Cardio
Duration 42 minutes
Uphill
Incline 11.5
Speed 3.2mph
Miles 2.01
Calories burned 362

Friday September 15 2023

you all know what Friday means! Second injection of the week 100/100 test & primo which makes 400mg total combined compounds with both my injections for this week.

I know everyone likes the photos so here is one for all of you. I must say with the style and labels para pharma uses they sure make photos look pretty cool.

Will update again later today gonna shoot this in the ventro glute and out the door I go for the gym.

Enjoy!

Topps 💪
1000002266.jpg

Friday September 15 2023

Alright everyone I was saving this workout for a while now because I wanted to let the compounds fully saturate into my system before I attempted this. I know by this point everyone who follows me knows I am all about alot of volume for all my workouts. Today I decided let's try and go for PRs on back lifts and let's do a 5x5 heavy training day today.

I've noticed my strength has been the one major thing that has improved alot each week during my first official cycle, so I thought let's switch this up and hopefully everyone enjoys me doing something different for a change as much as I enjoyed it.

I must start out by saying all my lifts are done with the Smith Machine and just cables or other machines etc, because that is the equipment my gym has, so this might not be impressive or as exciting for all of you as it is for me, I figured hey worth a shot posting my achievements today.

I hit a new pr on all lifts today for this year with back, my strength has really exploded compared to what I could do weeks ago so that feels really good.

I felt on fire today everything was just going up and hitting and getting easier to lift, looking back at my lifts from just trt till now with my current cycle and just my body in general it's a big difference.

I did warm up sets before each lift lock out was preformed during all reps with deadlift and rack pulls the last rep of each set was a lock out and a 5 second hold/pause at the top of the movement.

This day absolutely wrecked me and I am dead tired but it was needed for growth mental and physical plus I wanted to see what was possible on low levels of compounds so I have a starting point with other cycles and mg amounts. I have a method for all this.

I hope you guys enjoy the difference in training I did today and are as amped as I am for how well I feel i preformed today, I wasn't expecting things to go this great today, I just walked in grab the bar and went with how I felt and what I thought I could do today.

I can say with 100% certainty Para Pharma gear run in any amount small or large you will definitely see progress sped up and improvement in rapid increments week 2 week as the cycle goes wrong.

I say this alot because i believe it is true. The para pharma difference makes all the difference and once you experience what i know and have, para pharma will always be the number 1 choice when you run a cycle. I became a believer very quickly and now that i am this far into my cycle, i can say the para difference is fucking real as real as supporting ugfreak.to who I put my full trust and support into and look how far I've come with this source who is top notch every step of the way and went above and beyond, they truly helped make all the difference as well when it came time to doing this and fully committing, I've had nothing but positive messages and encouragement from UGF truly a pleasure working with UGF i can't day enough kind words about that.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Training

Back

Bent Over Barbell Smith Machine Rows
185lbs@1x10
225lbs@1x10
235lbs@1x5
245lbs@1x5
255lbs@1x5
275lbs@1x5
320lbs@1x5 ( new PR)

Rack Pulls Barbell Smith Machine
145lbs@1x10
215lbs@1x10
255lbs@1x5
275lbs@1x5
315lbs@1x5
375lbs@2x5 ( new PR)

Deadlift Smith Machine
225lbs@1x10
235lbs@1x10
255lbs@1x5
315lbs@1x5
375lbs@1x5
415lbs@2x3 ( new PR)

Seated Cable Low Row
260lbs@5x5 ( new PR)

Cable Lat Pull Down
200lbs@5x5
220lbs@1x5
240lbs@1x3 ( new PR)

Seated Rear Delt Machine
160lbs@110
170lbs@1x10
185lbs@1x5
190lbs@1x5
195lbs@1x5
200lbs@1x5
210lbs@1x5( new PR)

Last edited:
As the cycle goes on ( didn't see I had typed wrong in the post 😂 definitely will not go wrong and has not gone wrong ) I had to correct that lol.

0-2 as I meant I can't say enough positive things about ugf ( I guess speed typing while at work trying to post my log does not always work out the best with my few minute break I get 😂

Some good numbers
I was happy with it especially considering the last time I did DL or rack pulls was 3 months ago if I remember correctly. I'm limited with what I got, I find my work around with things and I feel this will be beneficial for future cycles to gain numbers so I can compare and contrast.

Top Bottom