Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Right Way to start steroids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

murrrrray

Recently a friend suggested starting roids to gain mass. He sold me 21 tabs of anadrol 50 and had me take 1 tab a day first week, 2 tabs a day second week.

I worked out every night for those two weeks, minus a couple nights.. i was producing good lifts, eating well, drinking water etc etc.. after the two weeks i seen great strength gains however, chest and quads were the only places i seen gain but it wasnt the best..

I have been looking around at some good pharmacys but i want some decent cycle plans/ diet.. also i was interested in knowing if that certain roids give good sense of well-being whilst on them is true or not.. anyone help me?:confused:

(12.5 stone 6"1 athletic build, also not afraid to inject to further good gains:chomp:)

genuinely spoken to a few experienced body builders at college, work.. one at competitive level.. they think this summer would be a great time to start..

any tips? would rather have all the help i can get, ive made my decision.

with respect

genuinely spoken to a few experienced body builders at college, work.. one at competitive level.. they think this summer would be a great time to start..

any tips? would rather have all the help i can get, ive made my decision.

with respect

Seriously bro too young.

It's not that I won't give advice to anyone under 21 -- after all, he can come back on here, day he's 25 and get lots of advice -- maybe lots of bad advice.

Here's the deal. Your friend is an idiot. And steroids aren't something that you just fool around with to see how it goes. You can seriously fuck yourself up -- and this is coming from someone who's used them, write about them and advocates them.

Anadrol is a HORRIBLE choice. But if you're serious about wanting to get more muscular, there are thousands of things you can do before trying steroids. Stick around and you'll learn some of them.

Sorry my man, no advice on AAS to anyone under 21.

Feel free to check out the diet, supplements, and weightlifting sections though.

I didn't read the rules and recieved an infraction. from now I will comply with the rules even if I don't agree with them or I will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do respect what everyone is saying and I have discovered that my friend although he has successfully gained and trained to be big, his head is fucked. However theres a guy from work who would agree with mushroomhead but i respect the rules dont worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom