Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the dreaded first post

At this point, yes what people are saying is correct, it is all coming down to food. AAS is like the turbocharger, but if you don't have enough gas (food) to run the engine, the turbo isn't going to do jack.
Not everyone agrees with this route, but if you have trouble getting all your calories, maybe consider one of those calorie-dense, high protein weight gain drinks. (But pick a decent one, not one that is just fat and sugar...and a lot of them are mostly that).
Personally I like 500mg/week as a starting point for test, but you really gotta get your eating down first, it will make a bigger difference than anything else.

Welcome to the site bro.

you have gotten some good advice the guys , follow it.

dont be afraid to post up more questions , only when you have everything in-check and all products in-hand should you start your cycle.

I can absolutely up my intake to 3500 a day in normal training using ensure plus, but i was 183 when i ran metha-drol extreme oral and even after pct im 202. Hell i shot up to 210 in 40 days. It was insane. Like i said, i have no problem chowing down when im using, maybe thats just my mental state. I will def take all this in consideration and post back with an updated PoA! @11% now I dont want to be more than 225 as I do some MMA fighting. I would really like to stick to the lt heavyweight. Thank you for all the info, everyone. Hell the one guy I know who uses was going to sell me tren-a only, no test, no instructions, just 'go with it'. Thankfully I am smarter than the average bear, BooBoo!

if you want to bulk please take this advice.
practice.

practice eating 4k-5k+ cals a day for a few weeks. then start the cycle. if you have problems 'chewing' food or eating you need to get some good shakes or drinking a gallon of milk a day. look it is not optimal but it is better then nothing.

google 'the gomad diet' mix all your milk with some good protein powder. get used to carrying around food everywhere you go along w/ the powder.

once you get used to this type of eating then start your cycle. it is not easy.. duh.. if it was easy we would all be walking around looking like a giant freak! but it can be done and you just need to start adding cals bit by bit until you are eating a ton.

I can absolutely up my intake to 3500 a day in normal training using ensure plus, but i was 183 when i ran metha-drol extreme oral and even after pct im 202. Hell i shot up to 210 in 40 days. It was insane. Like i said, i have no problem chowing down when im using, maybe thats just my mental state. I will def take all this in consideration and post back with an updated PoA! @11% now I dont want to be more than 225 as I do some MMA fighting. I would really like to stick to the lt heavyweight. Thank you for all the info, everyone. Hell the one guy I know who uses was going to sell me tren-a only, no test, no instructions, just 'go with it'. Thankfully I am smarter than the average bear, BooBoo!

this alone tells you that you most definitely are able to put on weight... judo tom gave you some good advice... look into n2bulk as well... its a great product that a lot of people have used with much success for putting on weight... this would definitely help you...

Bro I honestly like your cycle lay out...would def keep test at 500Mg you grow good on.375Mg but 500Mg you will be happier with as long as you eat... Dbal not necessary but I think its a good idea your first cycle gives you best results I would do the dbal if it were me...I'm kind of jealous I didn't do proper research for my first cycle and looking back if I knew what I know now I would do exact cycle you have laid out my first cycle... If you eat proper.you can gain 30lbs no problemr on this cycle

I cant thank all of you enough. I really appreciate everyone chipping in! I guess the biggest part for me is focus becuase like i said, when i am getting jacked i have no problem doing 5000+ a day as high as 7200 one day but i did cheat and had a triple baconator for lunch lol. i figure having shit food is better than having no food. i need to plan my meals better. i usually follow each 'meal' with 16oz whole milk 2 scoops protein powder, possibly a tsp or two of chocolate syrup and 2tbsp of peanut butter. i drank ensure plus previously and i liked those 350kcal per 8oz. I hated being so tall because i was a buck forty for so long but i can definitely say that i love being intimidating at 6'5 200 pretty lean. i guess its addicting seeing the results and have women swoon over you hahaha

Top Bottom