Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the dreaded first post

DrJDuty

Yes this is the dreaded first post. Try not to rip on me too much. A little bit about myself, I am
24 years old
6 foot 5 inches tall
weighing in around 200 pounds @ 11%BF
currently 3000kcal/day will be going as high as 5500/day with at least 400g protein a day and im big on no processed sugar

I had always been the scrawniest kid around. keyword was had. Graduating high school I was 130lbs soaking wet. I have previously taken Pheraplex twice and most recently I used IML Metha-Drol Extreme. After my first bout with phera I had gyno problems and ran letro for a while until the glands reduced to near-unnoticeable status. Havent had problems since.

My goal is to just get ripped. Im contemplating the following cycle (dun dun duh...)

Test E - 1-10 500mg/wk mon thurs

Ive read people might use dbol 30mg/ed in weeks 1-4 to jump start, especially when bulking. yay or nay?

I guess depending on if I were to 'jump start' I would run adex .5mg eod either wk 1-end of pct or weeks 3-EoPCT

HCGenerate - 4-8

Forma-stanzol 10-16
Forged PCT 10-14

Also be running N2Guard throughout cycle and pct.

Alright, let me have it. I would like to say that I appreciate any and all advice. - Dr. J

Whether you decide to run the dbol with it or not, i highly recommend that you run that adex since you have already had gyno issues before or you could just run nolva if your gyno flares up. Just make sure you watch it carefully and you should be good. Dbol would be good to kick start if your looking to bulk. Honestly though what i see is you just need to eat more, maybe go on a heavy compound routine like 5x5 or so. Just my opinion since i am about your height at 230-240 without any PH/AAS but i just love to eat haha

Please ... if you run Nolva ... make sure you run it to the bin ... that is absolute shit! PLEASE ... NO NOLVA! Personally, I always advise ppl to start at a TEST dosage of 350mg/wk, pinned 175mg on Mon and 175 on Thu. For a first injectable cycle, that is plenty and your body will respond nicely to it. For on cycle support ... you seem to be sorted ... you have an AI in there ... NICE. You have HCGenerate in there ... NICE. You PCT ... I would up a bit. Add Clomid at 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 and the combo of Unleashed+Post Cycle. That is you sorted Bro. I like that you did research ... it shows and I appreciate you doing the little effort before coming on here and expecting us to spoon feed you.

I usually stick to a 5x5 workout 4days a week and a mild crossfit two days a week. I have always had trouble eating. I use marijuana to help eat, which unfortunately can lead to the gyno by itself. Its not that I cant eat, but i am a very picky eater. Selective Eating Disorder :( I guess I was leading towards the 500mg becuase what im looking at grabbing is 250mg/ml, so it wouldve been easier to measure, but i absolutely appreciate your advice. I will def grab the clomid and unleashed for the four weeks. Still use the forma for a couple weeks after? And are you suggesting i lay off the dbol? I wouldnt mind being 225/230lbs at 8%. Ive been contemplating an NPC physique but for tall guys its tough.

Look Bro ... at 24, and with your diet not quite in check, you really shouldn't use gear. You need to eat more ... and the 5X5 routine with a better diet will have you growing loads! At 6'5" and 200lbs ... you have plenty of spave to grow. Sorry that you have to use Mary-Jane to get yourself chowing ... that sucks, but even if you use rgear and you don't eat right, train right and sleep enough, there will be no point. Also, you to keep on eating afterwards to sustain your new weight and if you can't do that, you'll just end up losing what you gained while on gear. Anywho ... Being you first injectable cycle, I would drop the DBol ... you can run that on your 4th cycle, but the 1st 3 should always be test only,jsut upping the dose everytime. Sure, you can run the forma for a few weeks after.

What should my caloric intake be? I seem to have no problems eating while on cycle lol!! And right on, i will absolutely drop the dbol thought. I do use calorie count to monitor my daily intake of food. So Im looking like

1-10 Test E 350mg/wk Mon/Thurs
1-14 Adex .5mg/ed
4-8 HCGenerate as directed
1-16 N2Guard as directed
10-16 Forma-stanzol 5pumps am/5pumps pm for 4 weeks then 5 pumps daily
10-14 Unleashed/Forged PCT as directed
10-14 Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5

Am i missing anything?

What should my caloric intake be? I seem to have no problems eating while on cycle lol!! And right on, i will absolutely drop the dbol thought. I do use calorie count to monitor my daily intake of food. So Im looking like

1-10 Test E 350mg/wk Mon/Thurs
1-14 Adex .5mg/ed
4-8 HCGenerate as directed
1-16 N2Guard as directed
10-16 Forma-stanzol 5pumps am/5pumps pm for 4 weeks then 5 pumps daily
10-14 Unleashed/Forged PCT as directed
10-14 Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5

Am i missing anything?

You do not want to be overlapping anti estrogens, which is exactly what you will be doing here... stop using adex before pct... you do not need to be running it during pct at all... i would also run hcgenerate week 4-10 at least... also, you don't start pct until two weeks after your last pin, so your weeks in the way you have them written down are off...

also bro, you need to get get your weight up more before you run this cycle... you are so fucking undersized for your weight thats its ridiculous... whatever it takes to eat, do it... if you need too puff, so be it... but you need to eat more bro... there is no point whatsoever to run this until you put on AT LEAST 15-20 lbs. more and even then, you would be pretty low for your height... trust me, at 6'5" 200 running any cycle is not recommended...

You don;t need the D-bol that long as a "jump start". Within a few days you T level will be way above normal.

I'd add some protein factory POST-CYCLE and follow with BRIDGE.

Dude at 6ft 5 your damn near a giant. You should be pushing 300+ atleast. Whatever your eating, double it. If your going to do a test cycle it wont mean shit if you dont eat. If your not hungry, smoke your dope and eat chicken and steak until you wanna puke, then eat some more. Make eating a full time job.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Well .. you have all the info you require in here ... now you just need to take it all and make it work for you Bro. The one thing which came up multiple times is that you are still not heavy enough for your height and you need to eat more ... so make a plan, see? :D I would seriously consider the supplement Nelson mentioned.

Top Bottom