Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop, D-Bol and Anabol

Edwil-ZN

Hi Guys,

I have done 3 cycles before but over a year ago and it's time to do another! Can't wait!

I have been looking at Test Prop and NPP but have decided to go for:

Week 1-10 Test P 100mg EOD
Week 1-4 Anadrol 100mg ED
Week 1-4 D-Bol 30mg ED

I am looking for as much mass as possible. Not necessarily clean.

Will this cycle put on more mass then NPP and Test P. I have used D-Bol and Anadrol before with limited sides. Also did a cycle with Test Cyp and Deca with D-bol.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Anadrol+dbol = liver problems . I don't suggest you use them together. Test and dbol cycle is fine, just add an AI like arimidex and Clomid/nolvadex for PCT.

There have been some posts about the advantages of lower doses of D-bol and Anabol together instead of larger doses of one. This was my theory behind using bothb together. Also only using them together for 4 weeks. Would it already have the ability to cause liver problems in such a short time?

30mgsof dbol and 100mgs of drol are not low doses!
Pick 1. Do some test at 150 eod and some npp at 100 eod for a better bulker. Or just use the longer esters for less pins if u want.
Oh ya, what are your stats?? :)

stats please-do not mix 2 orals

age & training history

RADAR

Okay, if it is defeintely a no on mixing for 4 weeks. What about:
Wk 1 - 4 100mg Anadrol ED
Wk 5 - 8 40mg Dianabol ED
Wk 1 - 10 100mg Test Prop EOD

This topic is highly talked about, but i wouldnt go over 4-6 weeks on orals. Anadrol is notorious as one of the most toxic steroids, dbol is milder but still both will give your liver a kicking. Pick one for 4-6 weeks bro!

Top Bottom