Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so, eh... say you win a gold medal in syncronized swimming...

juicedpigtails said:
or some gay event like that... What happens after the olympics? besides the occasional tampon commercial do you go back to normal life?

I think those are the sports that you go back to normal life and can make a normal living at, like the same salary as if you were working a normal job but not the salary you could make if you were a tennis or basketball player or some other mainstream sport.

and before all the comments start to come in, yes tennis is a mainstream sport assholes

You get on the Way Too F*cking Late Show with craig kilbourn.

if you're a decently ranked tennis player, you cna make a lot of money

you win one grand slam tourney and you could effectively retire off that if you were willing to live a modest lifestyle

sigweed said:
if you're a decently ranked tennis player, you cna make a lot of money

you win one grand slam tourney and you could effectively retire off that if you were willing to live a modest lifestyle

totally :)

see people in countries other than america tennis is huge

Bran987 said:

heh im actually from canada, just german roots. But tennis is very big overseas as well (im sure most remember Boris Becker), especially so in England.

Im gonna change my flag to Canada, ppl keep PMing me in german

Bran987 said:

So are handball, some form of badminton where you use only your feet, and soccer.

What's your point?

many medal winners have day jobs. The dutch rowers are mostly students and people who have a job but started as students

who would dispute the international prominence of tennis?

it's not jai alai, but it's certainly prime time.

duh.

Top Bottom