Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder Rotator cuff surgery log

Slyderkt

EF Logger
Logger
So I finally had surgery on my right shoulder.
Typing left handed for now.
My cuff was torn, bicep tendon was split. Also needed everything else cleaned up.
Yesterday was surgery.
Doctor told wife the surgery went well. It was a complete cuff tear. The tendon was worse than expected . He also cut loose the tendon and relocated it.
Was put out and had two nerve blocks. As of this morning no real pain. Nerve blocks are working still . They could last couple days.
I will try and keep y’all posted

My cuff was torn, bicep tendon was split. Also needed everything else cleaned up.
Yesterday was surgery.
Doctor told wife the surgery went well. It was a complete cuff tear. The tendon was worse than expected . He also cut loose the tendon and relocated it.
Was put out and had two nerve blocks. As of this morning no real pain. Nerve blocks are working still . They could last couple days.
@Slyderkt have been following your log for years now :) and this new one is interesting on recovery.

do you have some pics post surgery for the EF family please?

Yesterday was surgery.
Rest and rehab - properly

Top Bottom