Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

May 31, 2007

Supps:

NPP, 20mg
EQ, 10mg
Melanotan II
Winny, 3mg
gh, 2iu
Anavar , 10mg split am/pm
T-3, 50mcg
r-alpha lipoic acid
CEE
fat burner w/ephedra
Vitamin C
taurine
DermaTherm

62%/17%/21% protein/carbs/fat
calories = 1504 (231g/66g/36g)

Meal One = 246 cals (48g/12g/0g)
40 grams Whey Protein Shake in 1 cup ff milk (Complete Whey - chocolate, 2 scoops) + 10 oz coffee added. Mocha!
1 glucorell

Meal Two = 301 cals (27g/25g/11g)
3 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
1/2 cup brown rice
2 cups green beans
1 glucorell
water

Meal Three = 214 cals (37g/6g/4g)
4 oz chicken breast
3 cups spinach with salad spritzer
diet pepsi

Meal Four = 216 cals (40g/8g/3g)
40 grams casein/whey protein mix(GNC Pro Performance chocolate) in water
50 g blueberries
water

Meal Five = 214 cals (31g/8g/7g)
3 oz chicken breast
1 cup asparagus
diet pepsi

Meal Six = 325 cals (48g/11g/11g)
Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein/whey protein (GNC Pro Performance PM Protein) in 6 oz ff milk & water + 1 tbsp anpb
1 PureCEE
2 Glucorell

--------------------

WORKOUT
Seated DB Press
1 x 15/20lb dbs
1 x 10/25lb dbs
1 x 8/30lb dbs
1 x 4/40lb dbs - barely. my form sucked.

Hammer DB Curls
1 x 15/20lb dbs
1 x 10/25lb dbs
1 x 8/30lb dbs
1 x 4/40lb dbs

Dips(assisted if needed)
1 x 15 - unassisted
1 x 10/10lbs added
1 x 8/20lbs added
1 x 4/35lbs added

this is the first time I've ever added weight to dips. the collar was way too big, so I had to wear my weight belt and rig something together. I had to act like a child for about 30 seconds and swing the plates around between my legs. lolol I couldn't help it. :D As usual, everyone laughed at me.

30 minutes Treadmill - same as previous

Well --- I like what they are envisioning but they need to be consistent in judging for that then and make like they mean it. You don't see the pros looking like athletic women - they just look like guys. Then you add in the 20% softer shit and they just look squishy. The judges will need to make dramatic changes in their judging and be very consistent w/ going w/ the smaller girl who has longer, sleeker lines, less mass & thickness. And to do that you will need to get new blood in there - the same people have been in there for the last 10 yrs like the guy said - they need someone w/ a completely different body shape.

Another thing is that they have been applying those rules to the girls at the amateur level which is great, but then at the pro level these same girls can't compete w/ the existing pros because they are all the big old-schoolers. That's why the guy said the new pros are takign time off to gain mass - they say they want this new look but they never judge for it it so it would cost the new girls wins if they DIDN"T gain the mass.

And then the politics. That needs to go too.

I would LOVE to see this new look they talk about - but I see the competitions so regionally skewed - i.e. the politics of each state and area make it inconsistent across the board. You can even guess which bodytype will win by the different shows - e.g. the USAs vs the Nationals. If the state level organizations would pony up and stop being small-time in their views and be consistent across the board then you'd see some real improvement. But it needs to be tight, dramatic and consistent - meaning if you want to make the change in the sport, make it NOW - not piecemeal over the next several years because it won't happen. It will just cause more frustration among those competitors who are trying to make changes in their physiques to match what the judges tell them, and then they get screwed over in the target show.

Sassy69 said:
Well --- I like what they are envisioning but they need to be consistent in judging for that then and make like they mean it. You don't see the pros looking like athletic women - they just look like guys. Then you add in the 20% softer shit and they just look squishy. The judges will need to make dramatic changes in their judging and be very consistent w/ going w/ the smaller girl who has longer, sleeker lines, less mass & thickness. And to do that you will need to get new blood in there - the same people have been in there for the last 10 yrs like the guy said - they need someone w/ a completely different body shape.

Another thing is that they have been applying those rules to the girls at the amateur level which is great, but then at the pro level these same girls can't compete w/ the existing pros because they are all the big old-schoolers. That's why the guy said the new pros are takign time off to gain mass - they say they want this new look but they never judge for it it so it would cost the new girls wins if they DIDN"T gain the mass.

And then the politics. That needs to go too.

I would LOVE to see this new look they talk about - but I see the competitions so regionally skewed - i.e. the politics of each state and area make it inconsistent across the board. You can even guess which bodytype will win by the different shows - e.g. the USAs vs the Nationals. If the state level organizations would pony up and stop being small-time in their views and be consistent across the board then you'd see some real improvement. But it needs to be tight, dramatic and consistent - meaning if you want to make the change in the sport, make it NOW - not piecemeal over the next several years because it won't happen. It will just cause more frustration among those competitors who are trying to make changes in their physiques to match what the judges tell them, and then they get screwed over in the target show.

what I also found stupid was that they complained about having the same women competing in the pro ranks over and over and that they wanted fresh blood. At the same time, they award very few pro cards at the national level compared to figure and men's bb.

I agree that the idea they're promoting is good - but will it happen? I don't think so.

no makeup on - so be gentle. :D

I'm leaning out pretty good in the front, but my backside is still pretty soft. Holding in the lower back, butt, hammys.

8 weeks out.

I'm still holding some water - my abs are pretty soft today. Yesterday, they looked good. :(

P1011952.jpg

P1011951.jpg

P1011935.jpg

P1011936.jpg

P1011938.jpg

P1011941.jpg

P1011942.jpg

P1011945.jpg

P1011946.jpg

P1011946-2.jpg

P1011948.jpg

P1011949.jpg

She just keeps getting more fabulous :rolleyes: :)

Well, I think your quest is nearly complete, shorty. I can't imagine what you're going to look like in 8 weeks.
Nice job!

:rolleyes: GENTLE????
You want me to be gentle???
Damn you woman!!!! I cannot be gentle you have to understand I am green with envy!!!LOL
You know you are just a great athelete!!!! K X 10000000000000000000000 :heart:
Maybe I will be brave and take some pictures like you...If anyone dares to compare us...LOL I will hunt them down!! :qt: :qt: :qt: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Legs are light years ahead of where they were last time at 8 weeks out.

Your delt structure is ridiculous and the chest is coming up to par nicely.....back thickness is much improved......we need to add some width and just get the legs to contimue to improve.

Well done

On the butt thing....it's how it looks but not the reality...your hips are an inch smaller than the beginning of April stats.

Its 80% water retention - trust me

Top Bottom