Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SFGiants 2012

When you think about it Bonds got off easy. Just house arrest and the guys freaking house is probably a damn castle so who gives if you got to chill at home for a while.

And when you think about it look how many homers he hit compared to guy like Mcgwire who was also juiced up.

I'm not an American but look how much tax payers money they put up just to investigate all this BS to give the guy house arrest. What a waste.

When you think about it Bonds got off easy. Just house arrest and the guys freaking house is probably a damn castle so who gives if you got to chill at home for a while.

And when you think about it look how many homers he hit compared to guy like Mcgwire who was also juiced up.

I'm not an American but look how much tax payers money they put up just to investigate all this BS to give the guy house arrest. What a waste.

I know this, I don't give a fuck what anyone says about barry bonds, he's one of the best pure hitters of all time... He wasn't just banging homers and then striking out like most power hitters... He was hitting all the way up to 370 and he was stealing bases and doing it all... He was a fucking animal throughout his entire career... He was one of the most consistent hitters to play the game and throughout history, baseball players have done whatever they can to get an edge... He was the fucking man and I will always think of him as one of the best players of all time...

I know this, I don't give a fuck what anyone says about barry bonds, he's one of the best pure hitters of all time... He wasn't just banging homers and then striking out like most power hitters... He was hitting all the way up to 370 and he was stealing bases and doing it all... He was a fucking animal throughout his entire career... He was one of the most consistent hitters to play the game and throughout history, baseball players have done whatever they can to get an edge... He was the fucking man and I will always think of him as one of the best players of all time...

Amen brother. People don't realize you can be on all the gear you want to be on but that still doesn't mean your going to be a good hitter! And to be hitting up to 370 and smashing the ball out of the park, thats crazy. The guys a damn legend and if they try to screw him out of the HOF then all I can say is to hell with baseball.

Top Bottom