Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle @ Boston 4/16 (2:00pm) points on this one

Yo Hung....what would you have done with the odds on this one. The odds I was looking at were +185 for Seattle......and -202 for Boston.....I was at a bit of a loss what to do with that so I added the points and adjusted.....was just curious how you would have handled it.

harmonica said:
Yo Hung....what would you have done with the odds on this one. The odds I was looking at were +185 for Seattle......and -202 for Boston.....I was at a bit of a loss what to do with that so I added the points and adjusted.....was just curious how you would have handled it.
when the odds are over 2-1 I like to go with a run line as you did
though I think you were too generous with seattle
so I went in to balance it
if other's had noticed and had piled on seattle already I'd had let it go

They didnt have to play the bottom of the ninth so maybe that's it.....it's over as far as what i am looking at....i would have bet boston also.

harmonica said:
They didnt have to play the bottom of the ninth so maybe that's it.....it's over as far as what i am looking at....i would have bet boston also.

Yeah. Yahoo says it's over, ESPN doesn't. Oh well. Anyways, I was trying to earn back all I've lost over the last few days.

eat big said:
Yeah. Yahoo says it's over, ESPN doesn't. Oh well. Anyways, I was trying to earn back all I've lost over the last few days.
you made a 100,000 on a gutsy NHL bet
the only NHL bet made all day
congrats

4everhung said:
you made a 100,000 on a gutsy NHL bet
the only NHL bet made all day
congrats

Thank you, thank you. Usually that bet would come back to bite me in the ass. It has many times. Just trying to get above on million K then I'll call it quits.

Top Bottom