Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Andarine (S-4) & Cardarine (GW-501516) Log

Thursday-Day 35

Today was supposed to be conditioning but since I took Wednesday off so it was strength and conditioning on the agenda.

Workout

Warm up: deadlift 275x5, 325x3, 5 min jump rope

Deadlift(50# res band): 7x1@335 on the min

(Rest 2 min)

Kettlebell press(70#): 2x5/side (Rest 1 min)

3 rds 1 min AMRAP of: KB swings@53# (Rest 1 min)

Rd 1: 36
Rd 2: 38
Rd 3: 39! PR

Cooldown: 10 min boxing

Pretty decent workout. Since I've been able to push myself harder than ever I also have to know when to take it easier so I recover correctly. Also, I haven't used my 70 lb kettlebell in months and I was able to strict press it for sets of 5 no problem. That's pretty remarkable considering I was barely able to strict press it in the past let alone for multiple reps. Oh, and the AMRAP kettlebell swings destroyed my forearms. That is all.

Friday-Day 36

Today was a beastly workout. I was very tired on Wednesday but I came back and hit it hard with a vengeance. Wendler squats were today and I fucking destroyed my previous PR. S-4 has increased my strength so much that I feel like I'm either not having to work as hard or I'm able to kick it into a whole other gear. It's like having a 7-speed transmission almost!

Workout

Warm up: deadlift 275x5, 325x1, 5 min boxing

Deadlift: 9x1@325 on min

(Rest 2 min)

Back squat: 5@65%, 5@75%, 5@85% of 355

230: 5
265: 5
300: 15! PR

(Rest 2 min)

Tabata(pushups, air squats, strict L-sit chinups, rolling plank [20 sec reg/10 sec side])

Pushups: 15x4, 12,12,12,10=106! PR

Air squats: 20x7, 22=162! PR

Chin ups: 8x5=40

Rolling plank: 4:00 total time

(Rest 2 min)

Ladder 10,9,8[...]1 of: Pistols w/20# weighted vest

Total: 55

I pr'd on damn near everything in this workout. It really is incredible how much your endurance increases while on GW and S-4. I had planned on getting 10@300 for my last set of back squats but I not only wanted to beat my previous PR but DESTROY IT. Also, although I did get fatigued from the Tabata stuff I did it was due to muscular fatigue and not being out of breath. From a cardiovascular standpoint, I simply don't get tired anymore unless I'm doing something extremely taxing cardio-wise like a combination of burpees, kettlebell swings, double KB clean-and-press etc. Those sorts of exercises will always be terrible but I have been able to improve upon those sorts of things as well. Thinking about bumping up the S-4 to 100 mg out of curiosity :)

That was a beastly workout, when I see workouts like this I want to drop what I'm doing and hit the gym again. I hope when I reach this point of my cycle I'm PR'ing like this. Incredible mam, seriously keep it up!

Friday-Day 36

Today was a beastly workout. I was very tired on Wednesday but I came back and hit it hard with a vengeance. Wendler squats were today and I fucking destroyed my previous PR. S-4 has increased my strength so much that I feel like I'm either not having to work as hard or I'm able to kick it into a whole other gear. It's like having a 7-speed transmission almost!

Workout

Warm up: deadlift 275x5, 325x1, 5 min boxing

Deadlift: 9x1@325 on min

(Rest 2 min)

Back squat: 5@65%, 5@75%, 5@85% of 355

230: 5
265: 5
300: 15! PR

(Rest 2 min)

Tabata(pushups, air squats, strict L-sit chinups, rolling plank [20 sec reg/10 sec side])

Pushups: 15x4, 12,12,12,10=106! PR

Air squats: 20x7, 22=162! PR

Chin ups: 8x5=40

Rolling plank: 4:00 total time

(Rest 2 min)

Ladder 10,9,8[...]1 of: Pistols w/20# weighted vest

Total: 55

I pr'd on damn near everything in this workout. It really is incredible how much your endurance increases while on GW and S-4. I had planned on getting 10@300 for my last set of back squats but I not only wanted to beat my previous PR but DESTROY IT. Also, although I did get fatigued from the Tabata stuff I did it was due to muscular fatigue and not being out of breath. From a cardiovascular standpoint, I simply don't get tired anymore unless I'm doing something extremely taxing cardio-wise like a combination of burpees, kettlebell swings, double KB clean-and-press etc. Those sorts of exercises will always be terrible but I have been able to improve upon those sorts of things as well. Thinking about bumping up the S-4 to 100 mg out of curiosity :)

That's a serious workout my friend, very nice. My Cardarine log is similar to this. :cool:

Nice - love this log. So many workout ideas :). With the pistol ladder, was it 55 each leg?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Nice - love this log. So many workout ideas :). With the pistol ladder, was it 55 each leg?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Yes, it was sorry I forgot to specify. It should have read as:

Ladder 10,9,8[...]1 of: pistols with weighted vest(20#)

Total: 55/side

S4 at 100mg is where the serious gains are at if you are able to dose it that way... There are excellent gains at 50mg but as you get higher and closer to the 100 mg range, the gains significantly increase... Most are not able to get there due to the vision sides but if you are lucky enough to keep them to a minimum then take full advantage bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

S4 at 100mg is where the serious gains are at if you are able to dose it that way... There are excellent gains at 50mg but as you get higher and closer to the 100 mg range, the gains significantly increase... Most are not able to get there due to the vision sides but if you are lucky enough to keep them to a minimum then take full advantage bro

I noticed there is a difference in vision sides 50mgs with S-4 (Andarine) and up but it's very subjective. A few of my clients get 0 sides while others get a lot more. :coffee: either way it's a great product.

Top Bottom