Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Andarine (S-4) & Cardarine (GW-501516) Log

Monday-Day 32

Today was strength. I've been doing Wendler programming for all my big lifts as well as power cleans which have now been changed to squat cleans due to better form. Worked out with my two friends and did a pretty killer workout.

Workout

Warm up: Power clean 135x10, 5 min boxing

Squat cleans: 5@65%, 5@75%, 5(or more)@85% of 235(90% of 265) (Rest 2 min)

155: 5
185: 5
200: 10! PR

Deadlift: 5x1@315 on min for 5 min

(Rest 2 min)

5 min AMRAP of: 3 deficit HSPU, 6 burpees, 8 knees-to-elbows

Rounds: 6 rds,3 HSPU (strict)

Cooldown: 10 min boxing

I pr'd again on my squat cleans. Proper form helps but it doesn't account for the ridiculous strength increases I've experienced from the S-4. Also, no matter what workout I seem to do I just don't get tired anymore and if I do it's only for a few seconds. GW has definitely increased the pace that I go out during my workouts. Being able to cycle through different parts of my workout with minimal rest is awesome because I'm able to increase my work capacity since I'm doing a ton in a short amount of time. 90 mg of S-4 sure does produce some nice aesthetic effects too :D

Tuesday-Day 33

Today was conditioning. Tore the shit out of my hand now that I'm using hook grip for my cleans and occasionally heavy deadlift if I'm doing double pronated grip (usually 315 and below I use double overhand). All-in-all, the workout went well although now I need to let me hand heal up a little bit. The S-4 definitely is awesome in terms of strength, energy and vascularity. Even though S-4 is good for leaning out I feel as though I'm on a bulking cycle from the fullness effects my muscles get especially after working out. GW has allowed me to need little to no rest between sets of anything I do and bodyweight exercises have become insanely easy especially pushups which usually cause me to fatigue at some point. Nope. Did all 3 sets of my pushups unbroken today and the workout wasn't easy by any means. Gonna cruise with this 90/20 dosage and see what happens

Workout

Warm up: deadlift 225x5, 275x3, 315x1, 5 min jump rope

Deadlift(50# res band): 5x1@335 on min

(Rest 2 min)

EMOM KB snatch/pullup: 5 KB snatch@53#/side on min+ascending 1-10 ring pullup ladder

E.g. 1st min: 5 KB snatch/side+1 pullup
2nd min: 5 KB snatch/side+2 pullup

Total: 100 KB snatch, 55 pullups

(Rest 2 min)

3 rds of: 50 air squat, 30 flutterkick(4 ct), 40 pushups, 50 air squats (Rest 2 min between rounds)

Round 1: 3:08
Round 2: 3:35
Round 3: 2:58

Cooldown: 10 min jump rope

Didn't have to time my round times but I was interested to see how quickly I could complete each round. I got a little lazy on the second round but then negative split my third round...it doesn't make sense! I completed my last round 10 seconds faster than my first round and I was fresh at the beginning of the workout! Plus not only did I do all my sets of pushups unbroken but also the 300 total air squats and 120 flutterkicks. This S-4/GW combo is ridiculous :D

Last edited:
Tore a callus off today doing your EMOM of snatches/pull up ladder. Nice workout.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

All good bro. Its actually healing up pretty fast. It must have looked worse. It was the pullups that killed me. The kettlebells I can cope with. Although I think in that wod its relatively grip intensive. I wasn't using chalk and did the pullups on the bars of a multi station cable cross machine, and the rubber coated grips didn't help. I did 3 warmup sets of kb cleans and strict pullups, so totaled 73 pullups. It was meant to be back day, but im at the end of this 3 week programming cycle do was a bit bored. Awesome log bro keep it coming. :)

All good bro. Its actually healing up pretty fast. It must have looked worse. It was the pullups that killed me. The kettlebells I can cope with. Although I think in that wod its relatively grip intensive. I wasn't using chalk and did the pullups on the bars of a multi station cable cross machine, and the rubber coated grips didn't help. I did 3 warmup sets of kb cleans and strict pullups, so totaled 73 pullups. It was meant to be back day, but im at the end of this 3 week programming cycle do was a bit bored. Awesome log bro keep it coming. :)

Thanks, bro! Yeah the rubber coating on those pullup bars sucks...ring pullups aren't much fun either. Nothing destroys my biceps like kettlebell swings and ring pullups the DOMS is so painful the 2 days afterwards haha.

Top Bottom