Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log SARMS Testosterone Log

Workout

Dynamic stretching and movements to warm up

Db Bench
5 x 90
5 x 90
5 x 90

Superset with 1 arm lat stretch
3 breaths

Split stance landmine press
8 x 55
8x 55
8 x 55

Super set Ground slides

Feet elevated bosu push up (3 seconds down,explode up)

Superset with plate carry
20 steps (45 each hand)
20 steps (45 each hand)

Shoulder flye machine with handles
6 x 105
6 x 105

Superset with tri extension machine pistol grip handles
8 x 110
8 x 110

Good workout but felt a little weaker today, pushed it hard yesterday with some new exercises/sets plus it was a hot day golfing and feel I didn’t hydrate well enough all day or eat enough. Paid for it today but pushed through none the less.

how do you feel after a day like that how sore are you
Usually I’m alright, not doing cartwheels but I’m not hobbling around either. I’ve been doing this type of stuff for a while so I adapted, but after Tuesdays workout I was sore today waking up. Change in some workouts I felt but also the Lack of hydration and food yesterday definitely played its part

Breakfast burrito. 3 eggs. Bit of cheese (usually I do bacon too but forgot to cook it last night and don’t have time today) and there’s a protein shake off to the side with Fairlife milk, protein powder and blueberries. but can only upload so big of photos.
IMG_7307.jpeg

Workout

Dynamic stretching and movements to warm up

Db Bench
5 x 90
5 x 90
5 x 90

Superset with 1 arm lat stretch
3 breaths

Split stance landmine press
8 x 55
8x 55
8 x 55

Super set Ground slides

Feet elevated bosu push up (3 seconds down,explode up)

Superset with plate carry
20 steps (45 each hand)
20 steps (45 each hand)

Shoulder flye machine with handles
6 x 105
6 x 105

Superset with tri extension machine pistol grip handles
8 x 110
8 x 110

Good workout but felt a little weaker today, pushed it hard yesterday with some new exercises/sets plus it was a hot day golfing and feel I didn’t hydrate well enough all day or eat enough. Paid for it today but pushed through none the less.
hydrate more for sure @CodeNameDuchess electrolytes +

Breakfast burrito. 3 eggs. Bit of cheese (usually I do bacon too but forgot to cook it last night and don’t have time today) and there’s a protein shake off to the side with Fairlife milk, protein powder and blueberries. but can only upload so big of photos.
View attachment 144810
finally a meal pic
but how about some meat bro? ::)

We had some amazing weather here the last couple days( we won’t normally get super hot weather) so I kept my child out of school and we spent the days swimming and baking in the heat. Got 9 holes of golf in yesterday which was a terrible idea, hence only doing 9 holes. I’ll hit the gym tomorrow for a workout.
Enjoy the weekend bros

We had some amazing weather here the last couple days( we won’t normally get super hot weather) so I kept my child out of school and we spent the days swimming and baking in the heat. Got 9 holes of golf in yesterday which was a terrible idea, hence only doing 9 holes. I’ll hit the gym tomorrow for a workout.
Enjoy the weekend bros
@CodeNameDuchess you're talking good weather and we never get picks man :) can you finally share? haha

waiting on your training update man

Top Bottom