Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post up if u been getting hammered in here lately for k hits!!!

what about me i just went to the Dr and he stuck his finger up my ass and played with my balls.......the good news is all over his chin...........lol

what about me i just went to the Dr and he stuck his finger up my ass and played with my balls.......the good news is all over his chin...........lol

that's why my doc is a female.. thinner fingers, and she smells good..

c45qx.jpg

also if u got 200k ..please dont bet everything on 1 game .. bet 20k ,,50k tops .. make it last.. believe me we dont want your k that bad ..this is all in fun and the more people active in here .. the more fun

I second that
I hate having a multi-million pile on and I look through the bet list and see about 3 guys have wagered their entire stack

I live in a real small area choices are minimal would love to have a woman but there just not here..........

I second that
I hate having a multi-million pile on and I look through the bet list and see about 3 guys have wagered their entire stack

My biggest was 50k..

12 people were betting the jets and i like farve..so i was in..

who would have seen that one ocming..

i try to do 5 bets a weekend, it keeps it fun..at least i follow the games more..

Top Bottom