Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plateu

imthatguyyet

I am at about my 7 th week of my test e cycle 500 mg a week dbol kickstart 4 weeks , I did gain , from 61 kg to like 70 kg , finish it at 10 or 15 weeks, now as you guys see 8 or 9 kg is a resoneable gain , but it seems like the last 2 weeks I really don't gain any weight , what should I do ? Up the cals ?

When I woke up a small bread with cheese

After that the breakfast
I ate 500 grams yoghurt today with like a 100 gram oats and a scoop of protein powder

Had a protein shake with half a liter of milk and like 80-100 grams oats mixed in for the cals

Then workout chest and triceps

Like a hour after workout

Ate some cooked patatoes - white rice and 2 pieces of chicken with bone (aprox 100-150 grams)

Now at about 19.00 o clock I'll eat like 100 gram chicken nuggets that I made ready to take it to work

Then at like 21.00 o clock half a liter of milk again for some protein and cals

After that at about 23.00 o clock I'll eat like 150 grams of nuggets again

What do you guys think I could change is this not enough cals not enough protein? I think the protein should be suffiecent what about the cals

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

You have to increase your cals. As you add mass your TDEE increases and to continue to add mass you need to increase calories man.

Yeah on top of this diet what do u suggest to add and how much , do u aprox know how many cals are in my current diet , maybe a extra 100 grams of nuts a day ? That's an easy 600-700 calories and 25 grams of protein

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I like to up cals 300-500/day in the form of carbs and fats. Which macro depends on the individual. If you are insulin resistant do it in the form of fats primarily, if not do it in the form of carbs primarily.

So you were 134 pounds when you started steroids?

you should never hop on gear until you get your diet and training in check first. this way when you do use them you can really take things to the next level.

what are your training splits like?

is that your typical daily diet? you can definitely improve it 100%

Top Bottom