Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie in need of advice on first cycle

Hi I have just started my first course which is listed below.
eek of
cycle DIANABOL
10mg tab
ANADROL
50mg tab
PROVIRON
25mg tab
NOLVADEX
10mg tab
1 3 tabs/day 1 tab/day

2 3 tabs/day 1 tab/day

3 4 tabs/day 1 tab/day 1 tab/day
4 4 tabs/day 1 tab/day 1 tab/day
5 3 tabs/day 1 tab/day 1 tab/day
6 3 tabs/day

1 tabs/day 7

1 tabs/day 8

1 tabs/day 9

1 tabs/day
Just wondering as I read so many post about anadrol, I am yet to really feel any effects, I have been training regularly for over a year and I eat well with 7/8 meals/shakes a day.
It will only be my first complete week tomorrow but I have read so many things about feeling the dfference in 2/3 days just wondered if I should be really feeling the effects yet?

Hi I have just started my first course which is listed below.
eek of
cycle DIANABOL
10mg tab
ANADROL
50mg tab
PROVIRON
25mg tab
NOLVADEX
10mg tab
1 3 tabs/day 1 tab/day

2 3 tabs/day 1 tab/day

3 4 tabs/day 1 tab/day 1 tab/day
4 4 tabs/day 1 tab/day 1 tab/day
5 3 tabs/day 1 tab/day 1 tab/day
6 3 tabs/day

1 tabs/day 7

1 tabs/day 8

1 tabs/day 9

1 tabs/day
Just wondering as I read so many post about anadrol, I am yet to really feel any effects, I have been training regularly for over a year and I eat well with 7/8 meals/shakes a day.
It will only be my first complete week tomorrow but I have read so many things about feeling the dfference in 2/3 days just wondered if I should be really feeling the effects yet?

Sorry this came out unclear I am taking 3 dbol and 1 a50 a day for the first 2 weeks then adding 1 prov a day from week 3 and uping the dbol to 4 a day until week 5 where I will stop the a50 and have 1 more week of dbol (3) with the last 3 weeks just taking nov

Bro you would be so much further ahead if you were running Test with the Dbol.
Just curious why didnt you use test?
Without the test base you are not gonna get all that much from the dbol and you most likely wont keep any of it.
Since youre just now into it I would suggest that you just stop and get you some test and then restart your cycle.
Post up your thoughts on that plz.
Regards and gool luck.

What are your goals with this cycle and what's ur age and Weight bf%

Are you running any liver suport running the drol and dbol together would be hard on ur liver

Hi Sorry I copied and pasted my cycle and nothing tallied up I am taking 1 a50 and 3dbol (10)a day for 2 weeks then adding 1x prov (25g) a day until week 5 on week 3 and 4 dbol up to 4 dbol a day then week 6 just 3 dbol and 1 10mg nov then week 7,8 and 9 just nov.
This was a cycle that I purchased with directions as like I say this is my first time.
I have been training for years but the last year taken my training more serious I am 30years old 5-9 14stone and around 18% bf at the moment.
I have been eating 7/8 meals a day as told by my trainer but he is unaware of the gear.
I have no problem taking test this I was just told would be a good gainer.
My goal was too add some size and then really cut up, I am not small anyway but as this was my first time didnt really know what to expect.
Like I say I have had no real advice just purchased as it was.
Thanks in advance for all help.
I have been taking liv 52 and milk thistle for a month prior to starting and am drinking at least 3/4 litres of water daily and have stopped all alcohol (that was my downfall)

if your username is your email address you are making yourself a magnet for spam.

talk to admin about changing it... SHANNA will be able to help you.

If it's your first time doing a cycle you better get an AI on had running drol and dbol together, either one ran solo can cause sides like gyno,achne, ect.

If I was you for a first cycle I would run test only or test and one other like drol or your dbol, like this

Week 1-10 TestE 500mg a week/250mg twice a week mon/thur
Week 1-4 dbol 30-40mg ED or drol 50mg ED
And have letro on or another AI on hand...I use forma stanzol and it works very well for me...also think about adding some post cycle and unleashed to your pct it will help with recovery after running the test for 10 weeks

Top Bottom