Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

There's also no way in hell this guy shouldn't be prosecuted if he was discharging a firearm in a neighborhood. In his yard if he felt threatened, maybe. But shooting down the street when people were outside? No fucking way.

sorry about your dog man. i hope he/she ends up alright. at the same time, i don't think it is ok to let your pit roam around into other peoples' yards.

Pdaddy BB is a colored, you know they are all dog training experts, walking around with their wife beaters on weighing a buc twenty-two with some mangy half starved fucking mutt dog that they say is a Pitt. I did have a blue Pitt, she wouldn't harm a flea, but she was raised from a puppy around kids, the irony here is that most aggressive pitts are owned by stoopid, ignorant mutha fuckers, who think its cool to sick a dog on people, or beat it half to death if it doesn't listen to their commands, they call that training a dog. It's pretty fucking stupid to own a Pitt in the city or crowded neighborhood cause most times the dog will be back into a corner or forced to defend itself from ignorant ass people. Just my 2, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

lmfao

Sorry but I'm ready to kill my neighbors dogs. Well would rather kill the neighbor but there dogs are out of control we have had to call animal control several times because they try to jump the fence to attack us and my kid. If some thing happens to my kid I will kill the dogs and the owners...

yea, found the dog early this morning. she showed up a few miles down the road pretty wounded but should live. I did call the cops but doubt anything will become of it. its a neighborhood but just outside of the city limits so no firearm laws were broken and he claimed the dog charged him. other neighbors say he actually chased the dog, never shot at her in his yard. she never acted aggressive. he's got s history of shooting dogs in the neighborhood.

pissed in his gas tank last night tho

Top Bottom