Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED WOMEN's Point of View

Kakdiesel

Banned
Ok my girlfriend is hot without a doubt..she looks identical to jenny mcarthy in the face..people think its her all the time when we go out..but the problem is is that her stomach and butt are very very flabby (she's not fat but a lot of loose skin due to massive weight loss) and also due to this weight loss she has saggy breasts..what can I do to help her out? SHe wants to get toned up and if she gets to where I think I can get her, she'll be a jenny mcarthy identical twin (minus the fake breasts of course)! What can I say or do to help her out in the gym? I dont know how to bring up in a non threatening way that I want to help her out

That is a very touchy subject for a woman so you have to be very careful......if she looks great, make sure you are complimenting her:) Also does she feel she needs to tone up and get to the gym? Or does she work out now? Workout with her, get her to do the exercises you do. Really zone in on doing squats, deadlifts, lunges, leg press, hack squats etc. If you guys do it together, and that is what she wants to do...you shouldn't have a problem. Women are very sensitive about their bodies and how they appear so watch what you say and how you say it to her. Lifting weights is going to help her, along with her diet and some cardio. It takes all of those things in order to get results.

Not to cast a note of gloom, but if she really has a lot of loose skin due to a big weight loss, exercise alone won't do it all. A tummy tuck might get rid of lots of stomach flab. She can certainly firm her glutes.

Sagging bosoms can look better if you build up your pecs and buy a Womderbra. As the breasts are not muscle tissue, exercise won't firm them up.

I'm not trying to be mean, but let's be realistic about this. Who gives a rat's ass if she looks like Jenny McC? (I mean, really, pick a more presentable double for your beloved!)

Encourage her, but no celebrity comparisons--that doesn't motivate anyone.

Just wondering if the massive weight loss was healthy or not???Is she clear of eating disorders, and is she still losing or is she at a stable healthy weight. It sounds like she may have lost a lot of muscle as well as fat, so the crash diet alarm bells are ringing

Sorry, i didnt want to make it sound like I was being so superficial...and no no eating disorders..she found out she had a thyroid condition after gaining so much weight during her first years of puberty...so she got prescribed and put on Synthroid and she lost the weight that way...

This girl I used to room with gained a bit of weight when she started working the night shift and moved out on her own after college. Her boyfriend would look at her pictures and talk about how good looking she was and everything but like all the pictures he wanted was when she was like the way she was over five years ago. He gave her a lot of praise but it made me feel bad because he ALWAYS talked about what she was or what she could be. I just got married a year ago and my husband is just crazy about me. He wants to help me get this extra weight off but to him that is not what makes me and that makes all the difference in the world. Help her out all she needs but over all, just love her.

I agree with Keiko - loose skin will firm up some over time but if it was a massive weight loss surgery is really the only thing that will remove. Now if we are talking massive weight loss but no muscle tone, thats a different story. She should train in the gym like you and eat a clean, healthy diet. She will be amazed at the results.

I agree with Keiko - loose skin will firm up some over time but if it was a massive weight loss surgery is really the only thing that will remove. Now if we are talking massive weight loss but no muscle tone, thats a different story. She should train in the gym like you and eat a clean, healthy diet. She will be amazed at the results.

I agree with Skydancer. I've known a few women who have had massive weight loss (around 100 pounds), myself included.

I dropped from 245 to 154 in 18 months. Fortunately, I had enough elasticity in my skin (from making sure I got enough protein, vitamins, minerals) and my weight loss was slow enough to allow the body to recover. Then I hit the weights. I'm back up to 185 now and I look a lot better in the face. However, no matter what I did, I still had saggy tits and a jelly belly.

Heavy glute work and leg work took care of the bottom, but the only solution for me to have a ripped six pack is a tummy tuck and lipo. My abdominal muscles are like steel underneath but the effect is lost. And I'm back up to 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer already!!!!! Approaching that 60 minute mark fast!!!!

I had a boob job done to get me back to my old C cup size and I'm saving for the tummy tuck.

Sasha

Top Bottom