Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED WOMEN's Point of View

Sasha said:
Fortunately, I had enough elasticity in my skin (from making sure I got enough protein, vitamins, minerals) and my weight loss was slow enough to allow the body to recover.

Your skins elasticity isn't all it is cause of your vit and min intake, .......it's mostly genetics. But, also, of course, it depends on how much weight you lose, the amount of time you lose the weight and how you lose it. I've only been working out, altogether, for 2yrs. Before that, the only exercise I ever did was walking. Walking, while good for you, won't do much. I had weighed 195lbs...bf way high......to make my long story short, I'm at 155lbsm 18%bf now.....and, if it wasn't for the battle wounds on my stomach, from having 3 kids, I could wear a frickin bikini!! Anyhow, her lifting weights will be the greatest thing she ever did....results will take time, but, she'll be amazed......good luck to her....

Hi Curling,

That is definitely my picture unless a gremlin has been tampering with my computer. ;)

Anyway, I'm 6'0" tall, and that's why the 185 lbs. 163 of it is lean body. I did that shoot with a pro photographer when I was trying to get into fitness modeling a year and a half ago, but they don't want women in their mid to late 40's. Nor do I think they want us as muscular as this.:( I guess some people think it's scary.

See another photo in the "My girlfriend's voice is deepening" thread. They were calling me Chyna at the gym back then.

Sasha

Sasha.............you look amazing!!!
What are you talking about having a tummy tuck???
You look great:D

I think they call it Body Dysphoric Disorder in the psychobabble world. It means that no matter how good I look, I see that stubborn little fat pocket and none of what is good.

The folks at EAS for the Body of Work Challenge placed me in the 94th percentile in my group. I just wanted to win.

The thing I've got to learn is how to do a maintenance program. I know how to get there, just not how to stay there. I tend to burn out because I go so damn intense all the time. So how do you maintain once you're where you want to be?

Sasha

I appreciate your comments ladies..and by the way, sasha you look great..dont let any photograhper or agency tell you you are or arent what they are looking for...be yourself..thats what has helped me in my modeling career...just brush off the negative comments cuz if you do have some aesthetic features, someone out there has a modeling job for you...

peace

Sasha, I don't have first hand experience with this but I have heard that perhaps some topical creams could help, perhaps something with Yohimbine in it. Macrophage is a good one to ask on that.

I think right now though if I looked like you I would probably go everywhere naked!

...Except I would not cook naked. It is like a cardio workout frying bacon with no clothes on.

Top Bottom