Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBC & Olympics

• Thread starter Thread starter Code
  • Start date Start date
C

Code

Did anyone else have problems with the video feed from NBC last night?

WTF, the summer olympics only come around every 4 years. NBC had FOUR years to ensure the feed would be clean.

Man I was pissed.

Code said:
Did anyone else have problems with the video feed from NBC last night?

WTF, the summer olympics only come around every 4 years. NBC had FOUR years to ensure the feed would be clean.

Man I was pissed.

I have boycotted the Olympics until they bring John Tesh back.

I did too... also it looks empty as hell there...

Olympics tickets are only 50% sold. I wonder what % sold they were counting on because it sounds like they're on track to lose a record number.

Dial_tone said:
Olympics tickets are only 50% sold. I wonder what % sold they were counting on because it sounds like they're on track to lose a record number.

I still don't understand why Greece wanted to host the games. 50% of the population are on holiday. There are various religious holidays during this period also. Plus they have those horrible winds that cancelled a bunch of events. It was just a bad decision and I feel sorry for the athletes when they see that there are hardly anyone attending

olympics always lose money for the host country. They always lie to the public and the government coffers of how many BILLIONS in benefits it'll provide for the host area. Benefits which never materialize.

Delinquent said:
I still don't understand why Greece wanted to host the games.

Same reason gun owners want to have automatic weapons......IT'S THEIR GOD DAMNED RIGHT! and that is apparently all they need to say. That lil country is going to have no use for any of those facilities when they're done.

Top Bottom