Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my transition cycle from physique to bodybuilding

william nevard

Hey guys. I've had enough of the freaking board shorts covering legs ive been working hard on this past winter.
I'm an npc qualified physique competitor. I was planning on team U in july but I'm bored. I was a lean 195 in february and almost stage ready 8 weeks before the season began, I bulked again leaving me at about 218 now. I'm 5'8". I put on so much size that my coach (Ifbb figure pro) and NPC judge said its time to move on. My other coach who is a qualified bb says the same. along with everyone else i know and don't personally know.

I've run test at varying doses up to a gram since november. tren up to a gram for 12 weeks. masteron when i was lean. Var, winny, etc.

Currently on my third week of dropping test to 200 for 8 weeks before i hop back on big.

it's going to look like this:
12 month HGH(somatropin) at 4-6 iu's daily
1-16 test cyp 1000 week
1-5 - 50mg each anadrol/dbol combo caps daily
1-16 600 deca week
have ai on hand

rest
repeat

then the obvious test,tren,mast,winny,hgh prep cycle!

My strength is through the roof still. Dumbell fly 130's for sets of 10.
romanian deadlifting 5 plates for reps etc.

i would like to see if i can semi cleanly get up to 260-270 or so this year and cut from there. legs and back will be heavy twice a week all year. others thrown in. I own a training and meal prep business so diet i will do myself with a little fine tuning from coaching and my own feel.
I eat 3200 calories in my cut right now and weight flies off. I'm thinking starting around 4500 calories with adequate carbs and protein to acclimate myself to the increase and go up as needed from there. i have 10 month of bulk ahead of me so that's only a gain of 5 pounds a month. doable for sure. i can eat and lift until the cows come home.

I start the somatropin in a couple days as soon as pins come in. i'll keep yo all posted throughout this whole process. theres a few pictures attached!

Can you plz advise on a trusted source to buy/order quality gear without being scammed or my gear get seized ?!
I'm located in Miami Florida by the way !
Thanks a lot !

Top Bottom