Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my one and only time i'll speak of it

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
WODIN said:

Big wild linebacker/ defensive end type. From what I understand KC is throwing 10 mill his way. Cha ching....

Really? I hadn't heard that. That's good news. Our defense sucks ass, and Vermeil said not too long ago not to expect major defensive changes.

Is this just a rumor, or has it been reported anywhere?

It's one of those "inside rumours" from the local sports talk shows.

MB please answer to see what you think of what i'm gonna say....

1) Not really McNabb's fault. Shitty play calling led to McNabb having a sub-par day. The two fumbles were his fault. He should know that when you play a quick defense like TB's you have to get rid of that ball pretty quickly, even if you have to throw it away. (learn from Brad Johnson Mr. McNabb) I also think McNabb is starting to gain a reputation as a choker. Twice in 2 years he has a chance to bring his team back and both times he gets intercepted.

2) I blame Andy Reid for 90% of this loss. Horrible play calling and i'll tell you that Jim Johnson probably did not call many of those defensive plays without Andy Reid chipping in his 2 cents.

3) In that first quarter they had amazing field position on almost every possession and still came out with only 7 points. Does that make any sense whatsoever?

4) Since that Giants game the Eagles D has relied too much on only 4 guys rushing the passer and what has happened since then? 3 mediocre performances.

5) MB, with what you said concerning not kicking that FG on the 32, if you watched most of their games you would have realized that lately Reid has tried to pin teams close to their endzone and it has back fired both against the Giants and TB. The eagles D plays great when it's protecting a short field but they are always succeptable to a big play.

6) For all those that mentioned Hugh Douglas and why he was sitting on the bench...here's some stats...against the Bucs sunday he had 1 BLOODY TACKLE against a shit Bucs O line. Who cares if he was on the bench.

7) once the eagles started blitzing...the Bucs scored 3 points...

8) hmmmm Staley scores an easy TD from the 20 in the first quarter yet when the game is on the line and their on the 10 they decide to pass? Hmmm..looked like Freeman was in triple coverage.

9) Nice fantom offensive pass interference on Chad Lewis.

10) Nice non-call pass-inteference on Barber later in that quarter...all over his receiver yet no call....

11) I hate Jon Gruden and his constant complaining...

12) I always think of this game as the day the Eagles shot themselves in the foot...they had the Bucs if they would have played the way they have the last 2 years against them...

I'm not even bitter anymore because they deserved to LOSE! The Raiders will show what a mediocre team TB really is...

Re: Re: my one and only time i'll speak of it

HG Pennypacker said:

Dude....get a grip on reality.

yeah really. it's not like the eagles will be devistated if anything bad happened to madbomber. I don't feel sorry for any athlete, those mofos play a GAME, and get paid lots of money.

Re: Re: Re: my one and only time i'll speak of it

The Nature Boy said:

yeah really. it's not like the eagles will be devistated if anything bad happened to madbomber. I don't feel sorry for any athlete, those mofos play a GAME, and get paid lots of money.

I've been a Mets fan since i'm 5 years olf and a season ticket holder from 1995-2001. I sat in my seats and watched the other NY team win the series in my team's stadium.

It sucked ass. I got in my car and drove home and believe it or not, somehow, someway, I was able to go on with the rest of my life.

Well what the fuck is the point of watching sports then? I'm sure MB doesn't feel bad for the players or the organization but for the fact that for 20 years he's been watching and cheering for 1 team and that they were so close yet failed to win the SB AGAIN. Man this is proof that Eagles fans wear their heart of their sleeve. God, if your not disappointed when your team loses in the NFC Championship game then you might as well take up watching Days of our Lives or General Hospital.

not nearly as heart breaking as the 98 Vikings vs Falcons game, now that was heart breaking, that was our year no doubt

Tampa was just the better team, our game boiled down to the only missed field goal of the season

Top Bottom