Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

biteme said:
He scared the kid which was probably good, just glad he didn't kill him or seriously hurt him. The 2 of them might have been playing out a fantasy. Would be horrible if someone was killed or seriously hurt over a misunderstanding. And as far as punishment, if he were in fact about to have sex with her against her will, I wouldn't have beat him to death. I'd let the law handle it. Rape is a terrible thing, but not deserving of death. Let the punishment fit the crime. Have the rapist tied up and raped himself maybe.

rape isn't deserving of death huh?......I know what the laws of our soft-ass country say........but I thought "real men" knew better.

biteme said:
I'll never forget how sickened I was to see a man hit in the face with a baseball bat. Did some terrible damage, probably for life. He was a common burglar who was caught climbing over a fence trying to escape. The guy that him in the face took great pride in his deed, which sickened me to no end. Sure, the burglar should be punished by law and time in jail, but to be hit in the face with a bat was just disgusting.

sucks, but hey.......guess ole boy was doin too much. You get what you get.........somebody steals something of mine that I had to work hard for, they stole time from me, stole part of my life. If it sickened you, you obviously didn't have any investment at stake. I'm not a vigilante to the extent I beleive you give the law it's chance.....but "in the moment"....all bet's are off, you defend what's yours. To even critisize rnch for one instant for swinging the bat at the kid is just weak......totally soft. I hope it's never your wife or daughter who's in that situation.......but if it happens, you'll understand. It's bullshit you can't extract yourself from your own world "for just a moment", and put yourself in someone else's shoes. If they were "playin" rape, the girl would have screamed that out.......she obviously was glad to see rnch there. I'm actually disappointed the kid walked away without a scratch......because you know what boy......he's gonna do it again to another girl, and that's just the bottom line. Anti socials always exhibit their behavior early.......it's a shame rnch couldn't take his DNA out of the gene pool.

Island Son said:
rnch, your MOM keeps a baseball bat next to the bed? Damn!
yes indeed! many years ago, she faced down a would be kidnapper of my youngest brother in a k-mart by jumping on his back, grabbing his hair and pounding his face into the concrete floor. (NEVER challenge an enraged housewife/mother!!)

at age 72 she walks 4 miles a day, cleans out her own gutters, does her own gardening and still has old geezers/widowers buzzing around her like bees at polinating time. she still has the distinctly suthin' female trait of subtly flirting with a man down pat.

her nickname (behind her back) in the 70's was "ol' 54 in a 20" thanks to a radar cop.

"I" should be so lucky at that age......... :artist:

I did not read the whole thread.
I will say this.
Bravo! You did the right thing.
How old is the age of consent there?
If it is 18 that kid is in big time trouble.
If he is 18 he would be charged as a sex offender!!!
If his father comes calling again and looking for money tell him you will discuss it when you see him in court. Let him know the police want you to file rape charges and that your attorney said its a slam dunk for a big emotional distress settlement.
Further, if he doesn't think he would have done the same ask him what he would have done if he found a guy attempting to rape his son!

why did you not just grab him and put him in hospital rather than going for a bat.

i'd have fucked him right up if anyone did somethink like that to my neice.

nice job thought mate, he wont be back trying that.

biteme said:
I'll never forget how sickened I was to see a man hit in the face with a baseball bat. Did some terrible damage, probably for life. He was a common burglar who was caught climbing over a fence trying to escape. The guy that him in the face took great pride in his deed, which sickened me to no end. Sure, the burglar should be punished by law and time in jail, but to be hit in the face with a bat was just disgusting.

OMG biteme ; have you ever had your house broken into? Its the worst feeling of violation EVER and I have no compassion for ANYONE who would attempts to steal from another ; unless its food from a grocery store ; or gas to get to the hospital.

I've been robbed by having a gun put on my temple.

If these people get away without you screwing them up, they never get caught. I sometimes even wonder if the cops bother doing more than writing the report. The older I get the more vigilanteism appeals to me.

cindylou said:
OMG biteme ; have you ever had your house broken into? Its the worst feeling of violation EVER and I have no compassion for ANYONE who would attempts to steal from another ; unless its food from a grocery store ; or gas to get to the hospital.

Yes I have and you people are fucking psychos. Violent pieces of shit.

biteme said:
Yes I have and you people are fucking psychos.

I have to agree. They're almost biblical or third world esque in their thinking. We're supposed to be enlightened in the West but some people are obviously stone-aged in their outlook.

Top Bottom