Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

cindylou said:
OMG biteme ; have you ever had your house broken into? Its the worst feeling of violation EVER and I have no compassion for ANYONE who would attempts to steal from another ; unless its food from a grocery store ; or gas to get to the hospital.

What if it were your niece and she had a drug problem and burglarized someone's house, was caught and tried to run away and the person hit her in the face and head with a bat causing lifelong injuries???? You people fucking disgust me.

biteme said:
What if it were your niece and she had a drug problem and burglarized someone's house, was caught and tried to run away and the person hit her in the face and head with a bat causing lifelong injuries???? You people fucking disgust me.

These people don't get it. They only think about themselves. Sad reflection of a certain section of the community.

biteme said:

i was not saying that guy deserved to be hit in the face with a baseball bat I was just asking if anyone had ever broken into your house because it sucked alot more than I thought. I no longer have compassion for those people who I once did.

You work hard for the things you have and these people just come and take it. And trash your house and destroy everything else in the process.

I have compassion.

But as time goes by I have less and less of it.

biteme said:

Biteme, hypothetical situation. You come home from a hard days work and hear the gf you love so much yelling, "get off me!" You run in and see some guy on top of her......what's going on in your head?

crew9 said:
Biteme, hypothetical situation. You come home from a hard days work and hear the gf you love so much yelling, "get off me!" You run in and see some guy on top of her......what's going on in your head?

I think i'm about to be charged with manslaughter..

i respond.. period... attack attack attack..

SpyWizard said:
I think i'm about to be charged with manslaughter..

i respond.. period... attack attack attack..

You mean you wouldn't stop, pause, ask questions, and reflect????? What if your gf is just a raging whore playing out a rape fantasy?

crew9 said:
You mean you wouldn't stop, pause, ask questions, and reflect????? What if your gf is just a raging whore playing out a rape fantasy?

I was a cop for 6 years.. rape is one of the few things you can use deadly force to stop an attack on another person..

it's ingrained..

SpyWizard said:
I was a cop for 6 years.. rape is one of the few things you can use deadly force to stop an attack on another person..

it's ingrained..

What's ingrained? A natural reaction to protect a loved one? Surely violence isn't the answer.

good thing you missed, you could have beaten him to a bloody pulp,

maybe you missed on purpose? cause one good crack at his body is all it would take to cripple him

Top Bottom