Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

I know several men who would gladly and without regret kill or cripple the man who raped me when I was younger. For that reason alone, I never gave any names or information. There is no vengeance in my heart. Point being...it's easy to say you wouldn't react as rnch did, but when you love the woman in question, I think it brings out an entirely different variety of rage.

nefertiti said:
I know several men who would gladly and without regret kill or cripple the man who raped me when I was younger. For that reason alone, I never gave any names or information. There is no vengeance in my heart. Point being...it's easy to say you wouldn't react as rnch did, but when you love the woman in question, I think it brings out an entirely different variety of rage.

Sorry to hear that nefertiti.

I don't think anyone is saying they wouldn't react as rnch did but rather are just saying that it is not the objectively correct way to act in such circumstances without all the facts.

No worries, it was a very long time ago, more than ten years. Now it's just something that happened, no emotional attachment to the event. In any case, my last serious boyfriend and I used to actually fight about the fact that I wouldn't give him a full name. I was very scared about how much trouble he could get into. I definitely agree that objectively speaking it's better not to react in that situation with deadly force.

nefertiti said:
No worries, it was a very long time ago, more than ten years. Now it's just something that happened, no emotional attachment to the event. In any case, my last serious boyfriend and I used to actually fight about the fact that I wouldn't give him a full name. I was very scared about how much trouble he could get into. I definitely agree that objectively speaking it's better not to react in that situation with deadly force.

I don't really see how it would be anything for your ex-boyfriend to act upon.
I find it difficult to understand why you wouldn't want the perpetrator dealt with by the law but again, thats your prerogative.

Oceano said:
I don't really see how it would be anything for your ex-boyfriend to act upon.
I find it difficult to understand why you wouldn't want the perpetrator dealt with by the law but again, thats your prerogative.

He was angry that the guy never got prosecuted. As for the law part...I was 13. I carried the secret with me for three years before telling anyone because he'd promised me that even if he went to prison, the day he was released he'd find me and do it again. Sorta did the trick. In retrospect of course I wish he had gone to prison, but i was a child and I was scared. Sicking a family member or boyfriend on him now would only serve to send them to prison instead.

Eek...I thread hijacked.

nefertiti said:
He was angry that the guy never got prosecuted. As for the law part...I was 13. I carried the secret with me for three years before telling anyone because he'd promised me that even if he went to prison, the day he was released he'd find me and do it again. Sorta did the trick. In retrospect of course I wish he had gone to prison, but i was a child and I was scared. Sicking a family member or boyfriend on him now would only serve to send them to prison instead.

Eek...I thread hijacked.

Personally, I wouldn't want to carry that sorta crap around with me mentally knowing he got away with it. Something would be done about it one way or the other. But again, its your choice and whatever you feel is best for you, you should do.

Last edited:
rnch said:
oceano...you are SO full of shit.... :rolleyes:
Does anyone else think oceano is about 15 yrs old and 110lbs?

Anyway, I think you handled it just right rnch. Just enough mayham to put the fear of god in him.

Top Bottom