Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

crew9 said:
Biteme, hypothetical situation. You come home from a hard days work and hear the gf you love so much yelling, "get off me!" You run in and see some guy on top of her......what's going on in your head?

Red with rage.

I might kill the guy depending on the circumstances.

Rage = not good---> too unpredictable.

Much better to be in Control of all your emotions. This way in a split second you know how you're going to subdue, hurt, kill, maim, call COPS whatever...

Adrenalin, Anxiety, Fear, Rage all tossed together does not make for a good cocktail.

biteme said:
Red with rage.

heavy_duty said:
Fight Flight Or Freeze....nothing is ingraned...not everybody has a survival mindset.

with training, the survival mindset can be conditioned to respond in a desired manner..

case in point..

when a firefighter rushes into a burning building

heavy_duty said:
Fight Flight Or Freeze....nothing is ingraned...not everybody has a survival mindset.

FLIGHT!

I found that out when I came home at lunch and there were two burglars in my house.

I got the hell out of my house as fast as I could.

Its funny a baseball bat is mentioned. I now keep one next to my bed waiting for them to try again. Never felt so violated in my life. They stole my jewlery ; they went thru all my drawers. Broke everything they could. It was awful.

FLIGHT -
Some COPS ran like hell during 9-11
Some ran to save their lives, some ran home to save family, some ran scared as shit. We don't know for sure what we're going to do untill it happens. We can only prepare.

cindylou said:
FLIGHT!

I found that out when I came home at lunch and there were two burglars in my house.

I got the hell out of my house as fast as I could.

Its funny a baseball bat is mentioned. I now keep one next to my bed waiting for them to try again. Never felt so violated in my life. They stole my jewlery ; they went thru all my drawers. Broke everything they could. It was awful.

heavy_duty said:
FLIGHT -
Some COPS ran like hell during 9-11
Some ran to save their lives, some ran home to save family, some ran scared as shit. We don't know for sure what we're going to do untill it happens. We can only prepare.

I wonder if the instinct might change over a lifetime?

cindylou said:
I wonder if the instinct might change over a lifetime?

I think it's more the circumstances that change your reaction. Girls might freeze but when you put their little ones in danger I guarantee they aren't freezing.

Top Bottom