Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i just took my boys to a friends house for the night

stilleto said:
its not where they lived that bothered me. most people around here live fairly secluded and i LOVE being secluded.
it was the abandoned cars, the road so poorly maintained that i wasn't sure if my truck would make it, the dead chicken in the man's hand, and the fact that if something happened, they would be so far from help, AND they'd be riding dirtbikes.
it made me feel better that my boys were together and had cell phones that worked, and that the house that first looked like a glorified shack, was apparently nice inside.

i'm a mom. i worry. its my job.

Whatev, cityslicker

I'm a bit protective of my 14 year old as well, nothing wrong with that. Your just being a good mom. I'm sick of everyone telling me that I need to cut the cord....now this is always coming from men and never women.

alien amp pharm said:
Whatev, cityslicker

those city girls are cute to look at though,bet they can order take out like nobodys business lol

im guessing you got yourself a country girl too eh?

Top Bottom