Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my niece, a horny "friend", uncle rnch, baseball bat.....perhaps i over reacted?

Stefka said:
Forcible rape is different.
If a hot teacher was raping a 16-year-old at knife point - yeah use leathal force.

So would you find it justifiable to beat a woman's brains out with a bat because she raped a man? You already said rapists deserve death.

biteme said:
So would you find it justifiable to beat a woman's brains out with a bat because she raped a man? You already said rapists deserve death.

Not death as punishment for rape - death as defense against rape.

Stefka said:
What 16-year-old does rape role play?

I'm sure there are some that do. Your type disturbs the hell out of me. Shoot first and then ask questions later. There are a lot of dumb people on this board and Americans in general are a violent people.

Stefka said:
Not death as punishment for rape - death as defense against rape.

That's not what you said or meant and you know it. If you are changing your position, that is alright.

I'll never forget how sickened I was to see a man hit in the face with a baseball bat. Did some terrible damage, probably for life. He was a common burglar who was caught climbing over a fence trying to escape. The guy that him in the face took great pride in his deed, which sickened me to no end. Sure, the burglar should be punished by law and time in jail, but to be hit in the face with a bat was just disgusting.

I'm not disrespecting you Ranch. I think you subconsciously missed with the bat. Maybe you would have hit him in the legs or something, but not in the head or face, especially without knowing all the facts.

There are very few situations where I think lethal force is acceptable.
I wouldnt use it to protect any material posession.
I'm not for shooting a robber who is running out of the house.
But if I needed to use lethal force to prevent a rape I would.

Again, rnch was lucky that he had bad aim and the kid was quick.
But if he truly believed that his niece was being raped then he should be able to do whatever it took to stop it.

Stefka said:
There are very few situations where I think lethal force is acceptable.
I wouldnt use it to protect any material posession.
I'm not for shooting a robber who is running out of the house.
But if I needed to use lethal force to prevent a rape I would.

Again, rnch was lucky that he had bad aim and the kid was quick.
But if he truly believed that his niece was being raped then he should be able to do whatever it took to stop it.

He could have said, "Get off her!" and brandished the bat. I'm sure the pimply faced kid would have obliged if he were in fact trying to have sex with her against her will. Imagine if he'd hit that kid and killed him. He'd be in a world of trouble and that kid's family would be devastated, and what if were not a rape and he was her boyfriend. The catastrophic possiblities are endless.

If you want to back up and just say that someone should be able to use deadly force if necessary to stop a rape, then noone is going to argue with you on that point.

biteme said:
He could have said, "Get off her!" and brandished the bat. I'm sure the pimply faced kid would have obliged if he were in fact trying to have sex with her against her will. Imagine if he'd hit that kid and killed him. He'd be in a world of trouble and that kid's family would be devastated, and what if were not a rape and he was her boyfriend. The catastrophic possiblities are endless.

"Get off her!" Yes, because people who perceive their relative being raped often think properly. It's easy to think when you're not emotionally attached and put in a situation like that. The kid was trying to rape her, simple as that. I was 16 once too. At no point did I ever have a girl yelling, "stop get off me!', because I respected their intentions. There is a BIG difference in trying to get some and trying to take some.

Top Bottom